Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,899 members, 7,889,964 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

P-square At War Again! Brothers Throw Shades On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square At War Again! Brothers Throw Shades On Instagram (756 Views)

P-SQUARE At War Again. / Nigerians And Ghanaians Are At War Again On Twitter-and It Is Bloody / Daddy Freeze Used This Car Clip To Throw Shades On Tithe Collecting Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P-square At War Again! Brothers Throw Shades On Instagram by dannyphantom: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2017
It seems Paul and Peter Okoye are back at it.

And when we mean it, we are not talking about a hit single.

The men of the music group, P-Square have launched subliminal attacks at themselves through Instagram media, and while in the heat of the moment, one-half of the 2-man group, Paul Okoye has confirmed cancellation of their tour shows in America and Canada.

On September 14, 2017, Peter Okoye took to his Instagram page, where he wrote;

“If it makes you Happy, no one else’s opinion should Matter. #LiveLifeHappy #WordsOfHappiness #KoolestDude #MrP.”

The men of the music group, P-Square have launched subliminal attacks at themselves through Instagram media, and while in the heat of the moment, one-half of the 2-man group, Paul Okoye has confirmed cancellation of their tour shows in America and Canada.

However, he sure didn’t know he was opening a can of worms as his followers wanted to dig further. They questioned his use of his name “Mr. P” as his fans presumed he only uses that name when there is a feud going on with his twin brother, Peter.

READ ALSO: “I love d#*k too much”- Huddah Monroe tells lesbian women sliding into her DM
Peter, went on the defensive by replying the follower that he has been called “Mr. P” over the years, adding that it is the name people call him as an individual.

A war just might be brewing within the Psquare Family again.

While Peter was trying to downplay that there was a rift, his twin brother, Paul who just recently welcomed the birth of his twins with wife, Anita, took to his Instagram page on September 17, 2017, to issue a subliminal warning.

He wrote, “Back to naija don’t take my silence for granted…. only a woman can come where brothers are working in peace and destroy it #youknowyourself …. try me this time … I swear Nyash go open you will know that blood is thicker and stronger than juju…”

This might have a lot to do with the birth of Paul’s twins, as he also made reference to them in his message on Instagram

” Since the announcement of the arrival of these two….i swear some people have been restless, they cant even sleep, they are not at peace #jelousy #envy….i swear if na plot of land some pple go don buy 10 plots lol…. all these distractions cant stop God’s blessings…. #doubledouble #somethingisfishing”

The cause of the rift is unknown but many can testify that it all started after Paul welcomed his set of twins. The brothers threw shades at each other on social media and just now, it has been confirmed they canceling upcoming PSquare concerts.

https://gistshop.com/video-p-square-war-brothers-throw-shades-instagram-watch/

Re: P-square At War Again! Brothers Throw Shades On Instagram by dannyphantom: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Will Be A Mother Soon -godwin / Revealed: How Davido Escaped Interrogation Over DJ Olu's Death / DJ Olu & Chime Were Probably Poisoned During A Deal; They Didn’t Overdose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.