Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Fiancee Hates Home Made Food - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Hates Home Made Food (1911 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Hates Home Made Food by chic2pimp(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2010
Clap for yaself pa pa pa pa pa pa.
Berra Marry her as soon as possible.
Re: My Fiancee Hates Home Made Food by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2010
H2O2:

that's good food for thought actually, never thought about it that way.
More women are continuing to manipulate the gender card in their favor.
"I can't be bothered to cook for you . . . you have got to do this, that, . . and treat me this way because that's what real men do"

@poster, hope you read what sagamite said.  don't simply settle for convenience. though convenience is good, you should make sure she brings something worthwhile to the table as well.

Reminds me of a dinner i attended with a couple of friends last week. The only female among us insisted she wouldnt pay for her meal because "i am a woman" (she's nigerian so no surprises there) . . . apparently she was looking to take advantage of the fact that we're all friends.

I promptly divided the bill equally, payed for my own portion IN CASH and walked off.

Most women have nothing to offer . . . i'm sure the OP is the one doing all the paying. I bet if wifey had to dig into her purse to pay for her food outings she would suddenly develop a love for home-cooked meals. She doesnt "hate" home made food (at least she ate her mother's food abi), she's simply seen a mugu to pay for her long throat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Hates Home Made Food by chic2pimp(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2010
davidylan:

Reminds me of a dinner i attended with a couple of friends last week. The only female among us insisted she wouldnt pay for her meal because "i am a woman" (she's nigerian so no surprises there) . . . apparently she was looking to take advantage of the fact that we're all friends.

I promptly divided the bill equally, payed for my own portion IN CASH and walked off.

Most women have nothing to offer . . . i'm sure the OP is the one doing all the paying. I bet if wifey had to dig into her purse to pay for her food outings she would suddenly develop a love for home-cooked meals. She doesnt "hate" home made food (at least she ate her mother's food abi), she's simply seen a mugu to pay for her long throat.
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Hates Home Made Food by Sagamite(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2010
H2O2:

that's good food for thought actually, never thought about it that way.
More women are continuing to manipulate the gender card in their favor.
"I can't be bothered to cook for you . . . you have got to do this, that, . . and treat me this way because that's what real men do"

Mate, it is part of the full assessment I do on any woman I engage in a relationship with: "What do you bring to the table"

Most Western influenced ones are so warped nowadays that they over-value themselves and think all guys should get in a relationship and should be satisfied with is constant s3x, and for this "privilege" undecided (as they are told by the rubbish magazines they read) he should worship their feet.

You should share in all the traditional female roles, but be a man and continue with the traditional male roles (except maybe their contribution financially nowadays). And then buy them flowers and text sweet things frequently because they somehow think they are L'Oreal (slogan: Because I'm worth it).

And lets not forget the negatives they bring that you have to tolerate because [speaks in childish feminine voice] "that is the way women are".

Nigerian values raised girls are just a million times better.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Hates Home Made Food by H2O2: 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2010
davidylan:

Most women have nothing to offer . . . i'm sure the OP is the one doing all the paying. [/b]I bet if wifey had to dig into her purse to pay for her food outings she would suddenly develop a love for home-cooked meals. [/b]She doesnt "hate" home made food (at least she ate her mother's food abi), she's simply seen a mugu to pay for her long throat.
grin  grin  grin this is hilarious but it's really true.  it happens frequently.
some of these women are quite silly and almost impossible to deal with.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Hates Home Made Food by TOPE20001(f): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2010
Sagamite:

Mate, it is part of the full assessment I do on any woman I engage in a relationship with: "What do you bring to the table"

Most Western influenced ones are so warped nowadays that they over-value themselves and think all guys should get in a relationship and should be satisfied with is constant intimacy, and for this "privilege" undecided (as they are told by the rubbish magazines they read) he should worship their feet.

You should share in all the traditional female roles, but be a man and continue with the traditional male roles (except maybe their contribution financially nowadays). And then buy them flowers and text sweet things frequently because they somehow think are L'Oreal (slogan: Because I'm worth it).
And lets not forget the negatives they bring that you have to tolerate because [speaks in childish feminine voice] "that is the way women are".

ROFL .  . . . . . . . .  grin cheesy grin
Re: My Fiancee Hates Home Made Food by H2O2: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2010

Most Western influenced ones are so warped nowadays that they over-value themselves and think all guys should get in a relationship and should be satisfied with is constant intimacy, and for this "privilege" (as they are told by the rubbish magazines they read) he should worship their feet.

You should share in all the traditional female roles, but be a man and continue with the traditional male roles (except maybe their contribution financially nowadays). And then buy them flowers and text sweet things frequently because they somehow think they are L'Oreal (slogan: Because I'm worth it).

LOL you are speaking so much sense dude. Frankly (and not to sound in the least bit sexist) what many women bring to the table when it comes to relationships is sex and you as a man are automatically expected to be more than satisfied with that. The pink between their legs is used simultaneously to exalt them into a position of power when dealing with men and also in exchange for favours.

I haven't given too much thought to all these issues because I was previously under the impression that they are trivial. I base my decisions to go out with women solely on intuition and other simpler parameters. Now though, it's highly important for me to find a way to devise a list or a chart that will separate and differentiate the empty vessels from others who can understand, share, and value the same family structure that I believe in.

I don't want to mistakenly end up with a woman who readds feminism into every minute issue in relationships.

If that makes me sexist and close-minded then so be it.

statement of fact! undeniable.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Hates Home Made Food by Sagamite(m): 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2010
H2O2:

LOL you are speaking so much sense dude.  Frankly (and not to sound in the least bit sexist) what many women bring to the table when it comes to relationships is intimacy and you as a man are automatically expected to be more than satisfied with that.  The pink between their legs is used simultaneously to exalt them into a position of power when dealing with men and also in exchange for favours.

I haven't given too much thought to all these issues because I was previously under the impression that they are trivial.  I base my decisions to go out with women solely on intuition and other simpler parameters.  Now though, it's highly important for me to find a way to devise a list or a chart that will separate and differentiate the empty vessels from others who can understand, share, and value the same family structure that I believe in.

I don't want to mistakenly end up with a  woman who readds feminism into every minute issue in relationships.

If that makes me sexist and close-minded then so be it.
statement of fact! undeniable.

Me? I like to think and evaluate things too much.  grin I love observing and sensing, then building up arcane knowledge on diverse issues of interest.

H2O2:

I don't want to mistakenly end up with a  woman who readds feminism into every minute issue in relationships.

Believe me, she would not want to mistakenly end up with me too except she is really really a disciple of 50:50, not just lets flip the advantages to my favour.  undecided
Re: My Fiancee Hates Home Made Food by cantell(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2010
[/quote][quote author=Sagamite link=topic=406708.msg5629243#msg5629243 date=1267736165]
Thats not the only thing, the worst thing is she would expect flowers on Valentines and on few other occassions because [speaks in childish feminine voice] "That is what men do and it shows you appreciate me"  undecided

That is why I was asking him what she brings to the table in the relationship so I don't jump the gun as I am suspecting there is nothing to appreciate, as like most girls that can't be bothered to cook for their guys she might really have nothing much to offer in relationships.
Lmao
Re: My Fiancee Hates Home Made Food by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2010
@poster smooth has said it all.d gal doesnt know how 2 cook n she doesnt want 2 disgrace herself dats y shes always going 2 d eatery,u bera come 2 my house let me pound yam 4 u like a ypruba gal will,with efo riro n goat meat.mshewwwww,am butty o,but my mom dint pamper me wen it comes 2 cooking issues
Re: My Fiancee Hates Home Made Food by mamagee3(f): 12:54am On Mar 09, 2010
And she's a woman, Okay if she feels she prefers restaurant foods to the home made ones
I wonder how much you'll budget for restaurants daily when you both get married. . .
Please, I think you should give her a reality check before walking down the aisle. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Dis Naija Bitches / Categories Of Women That Are Most Likely To Cheat / "Why Do Women Cheat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.