Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:57 PM

Five Sure Signs That Buhari Have Murdered Kanu And His Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Sure Signs That Buhari Have Murdered Kanu And His Family (1187 Views)

Obasanjo To Aisha Buhari: Have Pillow-talk With Your Husband On Nigeria Problems / Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Sure Signs That Buhari Have Murdered Kanu And His Family by tobida: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2017
1) Nnamdi Kanu and Uche, the young man that videos the military invasion and passing along Kanu house are no longer on social media and nobody have seen or heard from them since 14 september.

2) All of a Sudden Northern Governors are on a peace mission. The mission came out of nowhere, unless something very bad has happened. They are hoping for Southeast support in covering up in exchange for political favours.

3) Buratai said only Nigerian government has the right to declare Nnamdi Knau wanted but Nnamdi Kanu was never on the run.

4) SouthEast governors said Nnamdi Kanu has lost control of IPOB. Unless they know something that the rest of us dont about Kanu death and abduction.

5) Military are demanding Fighter Jets be deployed to the Southeast, ask yourself for wat reason. Obviously, in preparation for the news of Kanu death.
Re: Five Sure Signs That Buhari Have Murdered Kanu And His Family by Adebowale89(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
the Paramount thing here is are those injured during the clampdown of military activities fairing? KANU is not greater than any Igbo man

don't know what brought inferiority and gender inequality to human race. is KANU more human than those who lost their lives before he went to jail and after his exoneration? the answer is No

so far is absence would bring peace and wisdom back to the people of Eastern Nigeria then his whereabout is useless

I'm calling on the federal government to channel the technological advancement to the eastern Nigeria by establishing a technological empowerment programme in East for the development and addition to our national IGR because buy naija, grow naija no be my mouth

idleness is a devil mind workshop hence the cause of youths following NK blindly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Sure Signs That Buhari Have Murdered Kanu And His Family by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
I have always suspected so.
Re: Five Sure Signs That Buhari Have Murdered Kanu And His Family by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
I also noticed that his head is flat

3 Likes

Re: Five Sure Signs That Buhari Have Murdered Kanu And His Family by god2good: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
All I See is Lie & Hate
Re: Five Sure Signs That Buhari Have Murdered Kanu And His Family by RomeSankara: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ofcourse he has been killed but I am suprised no one in his family is saying anything
Re: Five Sure Signs That Buhari Have Murdered Kanu And His Family by tobida: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
jomonic:
I have always suspected so.

Wat type of country is Nigeria, the thing just tire me.
Re: Five Sure Signs That Buhari Have Murdered Kanu And His Family by che8: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Where is his aged father, a titled traditional Eze?
Re: Five Sure Signs That Buhari Have Murdered Kanu And His Family by Omeokachie: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
The repeat of the Zakzaky play.

A lot will come to light when this administration is finally kicked out.

Those who have bought up houses in Dubai will find out soon enough that it is no safe haven.
They should rather sell off those houses and get a good lawyer for their trial at the ICC.
Re: Five Sure Signs That Buhari Have Murdered Kanu And His Family by policy12: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Very soon the truth will unveil...
Re: Five Sure Signs That Buhari Have Murdered Kanu And His Family by tobida: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
policy12:

Very soon the truth will unveil...

They cannot hide it for long.

Even Zakzaky is dead, i think Buhari is very sick and may die soon, so he is going round murdering people and covering it up.

The idea is after he dies, the news will break.
Re: Five Sure Signs That Buhari Have Murdered Kanu And His Family by tobida: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Adebowale89:
the Paramount thing here is are those injured during the clampdown of military activities fairing? KANU is not greater than any Igbo man

don't know what brought inferiority and gender inequality to human race. is KANU more human than those who lost their lives before he went to jail and after his exoneration? the answer is No

so far is absence would bring peace and wisdom back to the people of Eastern Nigeria then his whereabout is useless

I'm calling on the federal government to channel the technological advancement to the eastern Nigeria by establishing a technological empowerment programme in East for the development and addition to our national IGR because buy naija, grow naija no be my mouth

idleness is a devil mind workshop hence the cause of youths following NK blindly

Did u watch the video? The army were too heavy handed. Nobody can survive dat.

(1) (Reply)

Us Embassy, Spokes Man Sued Over Endorsement Of Ipob / Sack. And Replace Any Worker Who Refuse To Come To Work Tomorrow : Gov Bello / The Half Truths Peddled Around Just To Keep Buhari Beyond 2019!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.