Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Is This True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True? (1201 Views)

Is This True?for My Sisters In Christ.. / Is This True About Most Lovers?(pics) / Are All This True About Ibadan Girls? (screen Shots) trending on twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True? by gombos: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2010
Lie to a woman to win her, but you can only keep her with the truth, grin grin
Re: Is This True? by r231(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2010
and she will be gone by the time she finds out that you lied to get her
Re: Is This True? by freecocoa(f): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2010
Blatant freaking lie.
Re: Is This True? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2010
gombo_s:

Lie to a woman to win her, but you can only keep her with the truth, grin grin
how about we do an experiment? you try it, and come tell us the result grin
Re: Is This True? by googles: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2010
[size=13pt]wat truth?
wat is the essence of truth if the the foundation of a relationship is built on lies[/size]
Re: Is This True? by Ben13: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2010
Poster you're correct if the lies you meant are:

You're beautiful. . .you're my missing ribs. . .and all that
tongue
Re: Is This True? by MoneyRule(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2010
Yeah, it works sometimes but i won't really term it lying to her, it's more like tellin' her wat she wants to hear(e.g u r beautiful and other sweet nothings). If u can influence a girls ear, you can almost certainly win her heart. For instance, a girl uses a mirror evry day and should know dat she's ugly but a guy tells her she's beautiful and she believes it!
Re: Is This True? by Busybody2(f): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2010
MoneyRule:

Yeah, it works sometimes but i won't really term it lying to her, it's more like tellin' her wat she wants to hear(e.g u r beautiful and other sweet nothings). If u can influence a girls ear, you can almost certainly win her heart. [size=14pt]For instance, a girl uses a mirror evry day and should know dat she's ugly but a guy tells her she's beautiful and she believes it![/size]

Ouch angry angry angry angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Is This True? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2010
MoneyRule:

For instance, a girl uses a mirror evry day and should know dat she's ugly but a guy tells her she's beautiful and she believes it!
lol girls join hands with me let slap this dude grin
Re: Is This True? by sistajay(f): 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2010
@Poster

Why oh why must most men tell lies, sweet lil lies just to win a woman over? Im completely bemused by all this!  undecided
Re: Is This True? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2010
MoneyRule:

Yeah, it works sometimes but i won't really term it lying to her, it's more like tellin' her wat she wants to hear(e.g u r beautiful and other sweet nothings). If u can influence a girls ear, you can almost certainly win her heart. [size=20pt]For instance, a girl uses a mirror evry day and should know dat she's ugly but a guy tells her she's beautiful and she believes it![/size]

Gad-dayyuuummm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin Well that shows that you guys should stop blowing up female heads just to get access to the kitty, you never know what irreparable damages you might cause in the long run. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This True? by DOAweb(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2010
sista-jay:

@Poster

Why oh why must most men tell lies, sweet lil lies just to win a woman over? Im completely bemused by all this!  undecided

. . . most men tell lies - impressive, you are not generalising.
Re: Is This True? by kokonets(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2010
Hello Eb. . .sup?
Re: Is This True? by Busybody2(f): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2010
kokonets:

Hello Eb. . .sup?

Ebony, ignore him, he is one of those liars angry angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Is This True? by kokonets(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2010
Busy_body:

Ebony, ignore him, he is one of those liars angry angry angry angry cheesy

Do i know u? angry angry angry
Re: Is This True? by Busybody2(f): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2010
kokonets:

Do i know u? angry angry angry

All i know is you are a liar like the OP angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is This True? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2010
Hi Koko,

Busybody, explain further grin grin
Re: Is This True? by kokonets(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2010
Busy_body:

All i know is you are a liar like the OP angry angry angry angry angry angry

This is gettin serious what lies have i told now grin angry angry
Re: Is This True? by 190: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Gad-dayyuuummm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin Well that shows that you [size=19pt]guys should stop blowing up female heads just to get access to the kitty[/size], you never know what irreparable damages you might cause in the long run. grin grin grin grin grin
yea ebonyeyes has said it all
Re: Is This True? by Busybody2(f): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2010
kokonets:

This is gettin serious what lies have i told now grin angry angry
Ebonyeyes:

Hi Koko,

Busybody, explain further grin grin

All the guys on this thread knowing they have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar have been confessing that they are liars (gombo, r321, Ben-10, Moneyrule, Doaweb, 190) but not only did you not confess, you are now trying to use boldface to deny you are a liar angry Spit it out, what is true your motive for saying hi to Ebony, thank God i cut the episode short, cos for all you know, you would have been telling her, the orange hair she is rocking suits her or that you love the natural hazel colour of her eyes and she would have been falling for your sweet mouth tongue angry angry angry angry
Re: Is This True? by kokonets(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2010
I think ur User ID is affectin u grin ave passed that stage with Eb, ask her she knows btw wetin concern u there[sub][/sub] grin
Re: Is This True? by cantell(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2010
The poster is absolutely right(if you don't get caught).Be honest and they label you a bore. But lie to them and they tell their friends you're the sweetest guy.
I know there used to be a guy in NL the ladies here admired so much until he got caught up with his lies. He was a sweet talker and the ladies adored him cos he's always saying things they loved to hear.
Sometimes you need more than honesty alone to get your message across.
Re: Is This True? by Busybody2(f): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2010
kokonets:

I think your User ID is affectin u grin ave passed that stage with Eb, ask her she knows btw wetin concern u there[sub][/sub] grin

And for this I am gonna expose your arse to Ebony that 99% of what you have told her is all lies, you berra bribe me before she comes back and i spill angry angry angry angry

As for wetin concern a busybody with someone else's bidness, how I go chop ehn, how I go feed pickin and husband, or do you have one youngies brother that wouldn't mind paying my bills tongue
Re: Is This True? by kokonets(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2010
means ur also a lier, i know where u work yet u want my youngie abi grin grin grin
Re: Is This True? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2010
Oya spill the news fast fast grin grin grin
Re: Is This True? by Busybody2(f): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2010
kokonets:

means your also a lier, i know where u work yet u want my youngie abi grin grin grin

What is wrong with your youngy going to work to slave to pay my bills and then come back to cook for me and give me a backrub, am I gonna do this busybody job for life angry angry angry

Ebonyeyes:

Oya spill the news fast fast grin grin grin

Man must wack so its either you pay me to tell you kokonet's secret or kokonet pays me not to spill his secret cheesy [s]Hmmm, a career change beckons, maybe i would earn more as a blackmailer/extortionist sef [/s]
Re: Is This True? by seun0622(m): 12:43am On Mar 03, 2010
BOTTOMLINE

LADIES PREFER GUYS THAT TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR (LIES,LIES,LIES)!
AND GUYS PREFER TO GIVE WHAT IT TAKES (LIES,LIES LIES)TO GET OR KEEP THEIR DREAM GIRLS! grin grin cheesy shocked
Re: Is This True? by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 03, 2010
BusyB just give us a clue tongue tongue
Re: Is This True? by bandely(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2010
MoneyRule:

Yeah, it works sometimes but i won't really term it lying to her, it's more like tellin' her wat she wants to hear(e.g u r beautiful and other sweet nothings). If u can influence a girls ear, you can almost certainly win her heart. For instance, a girl uses a mirror evry day and should know dat she's ugly but a guy tells her she's beautiful and she believes it!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Gosh! grin grin
Re: Is This True? by Kelvinj(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2010
wow, this doesnt make sense @ all. So if i tell my gf/wife what i feel 4 her na lie abi?
Re: Is This True? by Donvilo(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2010
May be this poster is just f***kin' playing with us! angry angry angry angry
Re: Is This True? by gombos: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2010
Donvilo
realy am not kididing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Should Come Later. / My Marriage Must Work! / She Gives But Never Accept Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.