Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,350 members, 7,950,725 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled (852 Views)

Men Who Pay For Sex Are Foolish!! / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Those that give thanks to a woman because she accepted his friend request (VERY COMMON ON ALL SOCIAL PLATFORM, ESPECIALLY FACEBOOK).
Those who trust the opposite sex 100%.
Those who beat up their biological mother because of a woman.
Those who beg to Bleep pussy.
Those who say thank you after giving cunnilingus, lovemaking or fucking pussy.
Those who get angry and insults a woman because she refused to chat with him.
Those who are single, and toasting the same woman for more than 5 years.
Those who sleep off after one round of sex.

1 Like

Re: These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled by mikejj(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin and those who wrote all these things.
Re: These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
mikejj:

Ode nie
So you are guilty of these things.
Devil must punish you dz nite.
Laughs in chinese
Re: These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled by Burgerlomo: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
mikejj:

Are piece of sh*t grin
Re: These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Are piece of sh*t grin
Werey leleyi o cheesy
Burgerlomo:

Are piece of sh*t grin
Werey leleyi o
Re: These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled by Burgerlomo: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Werey leleyi o cheesy

Werey leleyi o

Abugije lawon 4 father e
Re: These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
There is nothing wrong in saying thankyou after sex, also giving compliments to your partner. Its romantic to tell them how good they were in bed, communication is the key to a successful relationship.
Re: These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
E pain am die Xo wise up brother Dont be an as*hole
Re: These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:
There is nothing wrong in saying thankyou after sex, also giving compliment to your partner. Its romantic to tell them how good they were in bed, communication is the key to a successful relationship.

My dear sister, I appreciate your comment.
Take note that I support communication before, during and after sex.
But giving tanx after sex is wierd and childish.
Sex is not a favour, xo why the THANK YOU?

1 Like

Re: These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
Womanpleaser:

My dear sister, I appreciate your comment.
Take note that I support communication before, during and after sex.
But giving tanx after sex is wierd and childish.
Sex is not a favour, xo why the THANK YOU?
Someone like me can say "thank you for sending me to heaven and back grin" , its not bad, it boosts your partner's morale.
I don't see anything in all these.
Re: These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:
Someone like me can say "thank you for sending me to heaven and back grin" , its not bad, it boosts your partner's morale.
I don't see anything in all these.

Still, I agree to disagree with you.
Instead of saying thank you, words like U WERE GREAT, WOW!!! YOU ARE AMAZING. YOU ARE DA BEST. AM SO GLAD. I ENJOYED MYSELF is better.

1 Like

Re: These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Still, I agree to disagree with you.
Instead of saying thank you, words like U WERE GREAT, WOW!!! YOU ARE AMAZING. YOU ARE DA BEST. AM SO GLAD. I ENJOYED MYSELF is better.
"thankyou, sorry, please, excuse me" they are words I find easy to say, let's say that is how I was brought up so its not wrong to say it as far as am concerned.
Re: These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled by mikejj(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Ode nie
So you are guilty of these things.
Devil must punish you dz nite.
Laughs in chinese
grin you want to say all these things you are nt guilty of one.haba bros.easy
Re: These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled by mikejj(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:
There is nothing wrong in saying thankyou after sex, also giving compliments to your partner. Its romantic to tell them how good they were in bed, communication is the key to a successful relationship.
gbam u have finish the story.in the process another round can start.
Re: These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:
"thankyou, sorry, please, excuse me" they are words I find easy to say, let's say that is how I was brought up so its not wrong to say it as far as am concerned.
mikejj:
grin you want to say all these things you are nt guilty of one.haba bros.easy

am nat
xo do another one

Sabrina18:

Clap for yourself madam decent
I owe you 2 rounds of cunnilingus.
Re: These Following Types Of Men Are Foolish Cowards And Are Dumpskulled by Born2conquer: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:

Not saying Thank You after sex..I'm on..it looks childish ..

Something like "Babe...that was wonderful..I can't wait to have your pvssy again.."

That's a compliment

Not

Sade,thank you for the Sex grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gjdjdkrjrj / Ghanaians Are Uncivilized — Moesha Boduong / This Late Marriage Issue Troubling Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.