Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,853 members, 7,922,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:20 PM

Listen To What Igbos Told One Of The Irish Top Government Official Today(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Listen To What Igbos Told One Of The Irish Top Government Official Today(video) (981 Views)

Orji Kalu Hosts 8 Ambassadors, Top Government Officials, Others At His Home / I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari / Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To What Igbos Told One Of The Irish Top Government Official Today(video) by Solomonudofia(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
As the members of indigenous people of biafra continue their struggle to actualize a biafran state and to bring to justice the killing by operation python dance , according to a video clip going viral in the internet, Members of indigenous people of Biafra took their protest to Irish Government as they spoke to one of the top government official,
explaining to him their plights as wells as what they would want the Irish government to do for them.

watch the video below .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZswsDfIgmU
Re: Listen To What Igbos Told One Of The Irish Top Government Official Today(video) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Solomonudofia:
[s] As the members of indigenous people of biafra continue their struggle to actualize a biafran state and to bring to justice the killing by operation python dance , according to a video clip going viral in the internet, Members of indigenous people of Biafra took their protest to Irish Government as they spoke to one of the top government official,
explaining to him their plights as wells as what they would want the Irish government to do for them.

watch the video below .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZswsDfIgmU [/s]
so upon all the mouth were mr hunchback dey make by saying he will pull the zoo down, he now needs the assistance and sympathy from other countries.
Clueless set of people.
Biafra is dead before arrival.
I also wish to see the extinction of IPOB terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Listen To What Igbos Told One Of The Irish Top Government Official Today(video) by attackgat: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
I love the spirit of our people

6 Likes

Re: Listen To What Igbos Told One Of The Irish Top Government Official Today(video) by Stricker321: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Good. This is what we should be doing.

5 Likes

Re: Listen To What Igbos Told One Of The Irish Top Government Official Today(video) by Crystolexy: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
so upon all the mouth were mr hunchback dey make by saying he will pull the zoo down, he now needs the assistance and sympathy from other countries.
Clueless set of people.
Biafra is dead before arrival.
I also wish to see the extinction of IPOB terrorists.

Shot up

4 Likes

Re: Listen To What Igbos Told One Of The Irish Top Government Official Today(video) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Crystolexy:

Shot up
u too. I-Pig

1 Like

Re: Listen To What Igbos Told One Of The Irish Top Government Official Today(video) by MasterKim: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
attackgat:
I love the spirit of our people
Spirit of begging or sprit of crying, which spirit abeg

(1) (Reply)

Missing Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Drag Orji Kalu And Buratai To Court - IPOB / APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Anambra Election - Obigwe / Difference Between Conservatives And Liberals By Galanty Miller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.