Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Lagos Benin Expressway - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Benin Expressway (843 Views)

Robbers Attack Luxury Bus Along Ore-Shagamu Expressway, Ogun & Violate Students / Armed Robbers Kill Innocent Travellers Along Lagos-benin Expressway / .Horror On Lagos Benin Road!.kai Humans R Heartless Oh....caution very graphic image! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Benin Expressway by jessefly: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2010
Can anyone authenticate this cruel, evil and ominous act that passengers plying the benin expressway were waylaid by robbers, who then ordered every1 in the bus to bring out their money and valuables.
Upon doing this they discovered that some passengers were without money on them and went further to seperate this set of people (those without money) and ordered them to lie down on the road, after which the bus driver with a gun to his head was made to run over them.
please is this story true because i heard it was aired briefly on one of our television stations. cry cry

May the deceased find peace in heaven and may the perpetrators of this act be rewarded here on earth then in hell
Pls authenticate cos i heard this while engaging in a conversation
Re: Lagos Benin Expressway by damidre: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2010
The story was in a newspaper last year and it didn't happen the way people are painting it now. According to the newspaper a robbery was in progress in the early hours of that sunday morning and the victims were asked to lie down on the expressway,the truck that ran over them never knew people were on the road. All the hype is because people just got the pics and they've decided to caption it as whatever comes to mind
Re: Lagos Benin Expressway by jessefly: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2010
well so sad for the deceased if i was there i would run for my life cos it is better to die form gunshot than experience such death
besides a similar thread carries such story it happenend this year God bless their souls, jungle justice shall now be meted out more on thieves cos dey desrve no sympathy
Re: Lagos Benin Expressway by kshow1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2010
damidre:

The story was in a newspaper last year and it didn't happen the way people are painting it now. According to the newspaper a robbery was in progress in the early hours of that sunday morning and the victims were asked to lie down on the expressway,the truck that ran over them never knew people were on the road. All the hype is because people just got the pics and they've decided to caption it as whatever comes to mind

Gbam , thank you
Need not say more

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of 2 Caught With Heroin / Nigerian Pastor And Physician Convicted In The Us / Intolerance or fanatism? Pakistan Disabled Girl Arrested For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.