Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

A Nairalander's Birthday Message - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander's Birthday Message (522 Views)

Birthday Message To Benue State University Vc / Politics Without Bitterness: Buhari’s Ally Sends Birthday Message To Atiku's / Birthday Message To My Mentor Dr. Tunde Ariyibi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Birthday Message by Androidpikin: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Its hilarious and probably the best/funny self birthday message I've comes across so far...
The best part is that he hailed Nairalanders also
Here is his message;
At the time you're reading this message its 175+ hrs past my birthday so your wishes don't count thank you and don't f*** with me���
So let's get started;
To our everlasting Father in #Heaven who sit on #ThethroneofJasper, "I thank you for adding another year to my life"���.
To my family, for all your love, care, support, patience etc; "I love you guys"���.
To my Civil Engineers only; Truss me, we are always right;
1/R=My/I * 1/Ey
Therefore 1/R=E + or - M/EI (FR)
To my friends who posted my pic on their FB wall; "you guys are awesome, I thank you all"���
To those who changed DP for me; "you're awesome "��
To those text by 00:02 hrs; "your wonderful".���
To those who sang for me; "your voices were like that of angels"��
To my Nairalanders; "you guys rock [abeg una too much]..."���
To my gallant #RoyalRangers; " I salute you."���
To those who were too busy to either text or call; "may God bless your hustle" ���.
To those who were waiting for facebook birthday notification, I laugh hahaha����... Cos I deleted it from facebook (Sarcasm.us said " delete your birthday from facebook and you'll find out that no one really gives a f*** about yo birthday). #truestory...
To those who will never remember even if they were told countless times; "receive retentive memory"���.
To those who remembered and decided to do no shit; "why do I give a f***? I don't care"���..
To who ever that is reading this message, hope you like it and please let me know which categories in this message you belong to���
Because you all deserve a medal, so comment your category to claim your medal of honour���
P.s if your category wasn't mentioned you're advised to add yours
Its all for #fun���
Above all, Happy Birthday to me #Nocake ��

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1475469635864804&id=100002053449618&notif_t=like&notif_id=1505902428091199&ref=m_notif

Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Message by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
cheesy

He is cute.. grin

If nobody remembers ur bday, either u dont exist at all or u having fake friends... grin

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Era Of Unprecedented Mistakes. / #prayforborno: Twin Suicide Bombing In Maiduguri Leaves 16 Dead / Hip-hop Legend, LL Cool J Graduates From Harvard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.