Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Can An Image Be Used To Simulate Video Calling? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can An Image Be Used To Simulate Video Calling? (1158 Views)

Artist Uses 15,000 Pins To Create An Image Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Convert An Image Into Cartoon Now!!! / Urgent:: I Need Someone To Change An Image To A 3d Model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can An Image Be Used To Simulate Video Calling? by Bawsse(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
please everyone i need a solution to this, i was arguing with a friend who says still photos can be made into a video... then i asked him how possible is it? how will the movement of the lips and head be like to simulate head movement and talking, he just told me go ahead and make a research, so this is the research i am doing, has anyone ever heard of such software? if yes, how does it work, can a picture really be used to simulate a video? Gurus in the house please come out to clear us of this bliss-less ignorance
Re: Can An Image Be Used To Simulate Video Calling? by bisi16(m): 5:51am On Sep 23, 2017
Wawoo!
Re: Can An Image Be Used To Simulate Video Calling? by qeemus: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2017
Yes.Crazy talk animation does that perfectly

(1) (Reply)

My Red Biro Sketch Of My P Man!!! / Create Professional Video Animation And Explainer Like A Pro Using Powerpoint / Video Animation For 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.