Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:42 PM

Computer Engineer And Technician Wanted Asap - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Computer Engineer And Technician Wanted Asap (512 Views)

NECONDE Recruitment For OML 42(production Engineer And Production Chemist) / Experienced Hair Stylist And Nail Technician Wanted Urgently! / Network Technician/ Computer Technician Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Engineer And Technician Wanted Asap by chykeo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2010
A new established IT firm in Port Harcourt requires the services of a qualified computer techinician for immidiate employment or to go into partnership with. Interested candidate must have knowledge in

1. Computer repairs and maintanance

2. Web designing and domain hosting

3. Internet configuration and networking

4. Phone repair ability will be an added advantage.

Remuneration is great and there is an opportunity to partner into other areas.

SMS or call 009 39 328 168 1557. No flashes please or email to chykeopio@yahoo.com
Re: Computer Engineer And Technician Wanted Asap by jhayluz: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2010
My name is Lawrence am a OND holder in Computer Science and i have Certificate in Computer engineering 6 years experience and with experience in Web designing and domain hosting and also Internet configuration and networking, am also a video editor but phone repair i can learn anytime. i am in Abuja right now but am ready to move over to settle down there. thanks my number is 07026795808 or jhado4real@yahoo.com
Re: Computer Engineer And Technician Wanted Asap by mathmatrix(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2010
my name Oni matthew i study computer engineer i base in Lagos. i base of repair latops and struture network and configuration. this is my number 08028406111 thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Wanted / Seeking For Job / Senior Sales Executives Wanted For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.