Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Do I Convince Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince Him (1259 Views)

. / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convince Him by adextra: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2007
I don't really know wat to do  now. my guy dumped cos he saw e talking to guy at night. how do i convince him i wasnt datin the guy
Re: How Do I Convince Him by whitelexi(m): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2007
It doesnt quite sound right.
You lead me to think in 2 directions:

1) You have not given us all the info we need, did u do more than just talk with this new guy? was there a hug. . .  a kiss perhaps? and why at night and in public? Did u hold hands with him? How were u dressed and where were u going or coming from?

2) Your boyfriend may've just been looking for a good reason to dump u. If it was just a chat with the new guy, then it definitely isnt adequate for him to dump u, except he has major insecurity issues.
Re: How Do I Convince Him by tunmininu(f): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2007
adextra,i doubt if that is the whole story becos i don't see how he should just dump you just like that for just chatting with a guy at nite.pls update the story.
Re: How Do I Convince Him by OmoEko1(f): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2007
Girl we need to know more details to be able to give your advice, and i think there is more to this story. undecided
Re: How Do I Convince Him by Busta(f): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2007
Omo Eko:

Girl we need to know more details to be able to give your advice, and i think there is more to this story. undecided
true, u sure there ain't more to this whole story and u wasn't doing more than just talking to the other guy?
Re: How Do I Convince Him by twinkledew(f): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2007
your guy is whack. what sort of stupid excuse is that. at least you were not shagging him so why shld he dump u. he was prbly looking for an excuse to dump u. forget him. you prbly deserve more. he might not be the right person for you.

But if you did more than that u prbly deserved to be dumped.lol grin
Re: How Do I Convince Him by wifeypenth(f): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2007
i guess it was his ego, i feel if u try sum mur begging, and the use of gurl power, u cud win him back, except his mind is made up
Re: How Do I Convince Him by Macgreat(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2007
**yawn**

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Fall In Love Again! / What Do You Consider Romantic? / Who Said Nigerian Girls Are Stupid And Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.