Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge (5757 Views)

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
When you see his imposing stature you will think twice before you cross him but not this bold fan who was brave to face bigsheff the son of ayinla kollington
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0eGW9Y1lho
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2017
Sometime people mistake him for Rick Ross. They look alike though

Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2017
His parent sings. He rap.
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by joseo: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2017
had it been those two packs were six packs it would have made sense to watch that video but watching two orobo is not entertaining at all
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2017
grin try and watch it to the end or you don't want to waste your mb. You will be surprise by what you will see
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2017
My people love to preserve their mb. Hmmm. Boys are not smiling cool kiss angry tongue
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2017
He is a cabon copy of his mum. The queen of wake music

Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by linofedala: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2017
NYSC

Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Nigeria celebrity arm wrestling is the creative work of city to city loud parties entertainment a company based in Lagos which was set up headline out or box creative concept of event, lifestyle entertainment and media promotions.
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2017
Be on the look for more celebrity arm wrestling challenge. Here Dotman the akube crooner was brave enough to wrestle an hefty security guard. The guy get balls ooo grin embarassed kiss shocked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjSM781rFu4
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2017
Tito da fire engaging some guest in a wrestle at our last event.

Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Support from one of nollywood finest Mr Latin

Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2017
The queen of cool, rnb soulful music added her voice to the movement. Who doesn't love her. She pretty, suave, classy and charming. Simi is dope https://www.instagram.com/p/BYcofAcgqsE/ follow on ig dejitrain
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Special Thanks to obesere for observing the unveilance. Papa is one celebrity that is humble to a fault. Off stage he is a gentleman in every sense of the word and a kind soul. Long live the king

Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Thanks to Eniola badmus for supporting our brand. May God continue to bless all her endeavours

Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
see who goes there. One of nollywood brightest and finest actor. Quality not quantity

Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by maklelemakukula(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
you gats pay to reach frontpage sir, all these ones no go work grin
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Our company is gearing up to host the second edition of Nigeria celebrity arm wrestling which will feature action packed celebrity arm wrestling contest and exciting performance. Be on the look out.

Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nigeria celebrity is the creative concept of city to city loud parties entertainment a company set up to provide quality entertainment for country audience who crave for another level of entertainment. This is event which will be headline before the year run out will feature explosive celebrity arm wrestling bout and juicy side attractions for the pleasure of our audience
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
If you're are blue and you don't know where to go drop msg or add me on ig-dejitrain I invite you to one of my party in Lagos. We party like The Roman lords from hood to hood.
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
This days quality have compromise for quality. To last in the game you have to grounded to be able to last for a long haul. City to city loud parties is run by season industry Cats who have been around for a while and they know where to go to make show brand stick.
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
While we prepare for the big event Nigeria celebrity arm wrestling for my underground artiste and able ballers gunning for the big league holler us today and we will give you a map to our city parties.
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
We love bigsheffy flow. He juice it up boss style. While we wait for more materials from him we can agree the brother is cool for sure. Boss #nigeriacelebrityarmwrestling #dejiTrain
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
I need my real gees making paper to put the green Money on big Sheff to bring every celebrity down on the ring. My money is on big Sheffy
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Turn up for live music when I hit you up with bigsheffy . It's the brass life on big Sheffy.
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
when we have a party we don't stop. put the money on bigsheff baby.
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
we are looking like the new sheriff in town. If you can't talk the talk leave my money on big Sheff
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by obryneblaque: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
create your blog account with domain and website design
Contact me through this number (07086100374)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
friends dress up. we put on our rags. we going To give them some big sheffy
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
it's like an holiday in Zurich when we come up in the club. Haters back off coz the new sherrif is in the house. Still on the big Sheff
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Glamour, glitz, night of bliss that is how get it done. Make money quit hating. Big sheff
Re: Hefty Son Of Music Legend Salawa Abeni Engage Fan In Arm Wrestling Challenge by dejifalad(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Scaredboy, they fear the lion of the jungle when he appear like an hurricane . Extra flow. Extra muscle. Kings talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Ned Nwoko's New Wife - Sara / Whitney,mariah Carey And Beyonce,who Has The Best Voice? / Damn! Barbee Is Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.