Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

4 “basic Steps” To Build A Successful Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 “basic Steps” To Build A Successful Online Business (327 Views)

4 Basic Financial Concepts Every Entrepreneur Should Know / 7 Basic Steps To Improve Your Financial Condition In 2018 / 4 Basic Things You Should Consider Before Buying Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 “basic Steps” To Build A Successful Online Business by godwinweb(m): 2:43am On Sep 21, 2017
There are lot of information out there now. It is extremely easy to miss the forest for the virtual trees, isn’t it? Wouldn’t it be refreshing if someone just told you, in plain English, exactly what you needed to successfully build an online business?

I have built several successful 1 and 5-figure businesses online over the last 2+ years. In my early days I made all of the classic mistakes that amateur make. I have had the “next big thing” in my sights more than once and gone all-in on software, tips, tricks and super-secret that I KNEW would make my wildest business and financial dreams come true.

What I know, and I believe in and has also worked on it, is that there are 4core basic “Must Haves” to Build A Successful Online Business.

Which are...below

Website

You need a website. When I say “website” I mean a functioning website and not just a collection of landing pages where you put all of your offers. Your website serves as the center of your virtual empire and a home for your brand. It is your digital “first impression” and a cornerstone that tells the world that you are a legitimate online business. One that can be found. One that you can communicate with. One that has a personality. Now as far as which platform you use, which pages you include, which theme, etc., that is all open for debate. But to achieve that you will a developer an expert that can make your website attracting to visitors.

Branding

What does your “real world” personal brand look like? What kind of clothes do you wear? How is your hair cut? What of words and phrases do you use? Are you fun and playful or serious? All of that works together to form an “impression” of you, your brand. It is the same online. Why do people pay so much money for and spend so much time on logos? Because they are THAT important. The colors and fonts you use as well as the imagery and words you use any and everywhere people look online create their impression of your company. If people come to your website and it doesn’t look good, they are gone!
You have approximately 5-8 seconds to impress when someone lands on your website.. Remember looking good is half of the battle today.

Social Media

The full name of my company Solutionforth Web Resources ! Social Media Marketing, so, as you can probably imagine, I am a firm believer in the power of social media. Here is where you would expect me to go on a 3,000 word rant about why using social media is so important and tell you exactly which sites you should be on and why, right? I am not. If you haven’t figured out that social media is the single most important thing to happen in the online world in the last 10 years, then I am never going to convince you that NOW is the time to go “all in” on developing a sustainable social media presence. Your customers are on social media. Your competitors are on social media talking to those customers. Either you start talking to them soon or they won’t be your customers for long.

An Email List

Yes, good old fashioned email still has, by far, the greatest ROI of any online marketing tool. Also, your email list is the only real customer-related marketing asset that you truly own. I have over 800,000 entrepreneurs who follow my different social media presences. I have 125,000+ list subscribers. Approximately 90%+ of my total annual revenue comes from my list, not my social media sites.
Social media is where people get to know, like and trust you. Email Is where they buy from you

In conclusion: [/b]there are number of online marketers I have seen that have beautiful websites, great blogs, brilliant branding, phenomenal social media sites, a big list…and make no money! It sounds funny right? Of course yes!

Before you work through the 4 “basic steps” for Building a Successful Online Business for your company, ask yourself the big question. Do people want what I am selling?

[b]That’s my point of view on the online marketing world. I hope there is something of value you can apply to your business and I would love to hear you and if you are still looking for an online business that will be much lucrative make use of the number below.

Your mobile marketing consultant
Godwin
+234 90 60 141 365

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Your Business NEEDS A Professional Website! / How To Make $300,000 Online In 6 Months / Get Your Solar Panels,batteries And Inverters Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.