Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,212 members, 7,880,782 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother (40214 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Advertises Coatal In Super Eagles Jersey / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by tunnamaniah(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2017
2sexyus:
I do not even like the guy... arrogance smells all over him, pride derides him... very nauseating personality and always WANT TO BE SEEN, always like being in the eyes of the public, no trace of humility in him and I perceive he is greedy too. Do you notice that anytime this thing is up, Paul hardly talks? I so much love Paul...
waoh, and you've never met the dude in person, u don't fucking kno him, don't judge a book by its cover, rather take a time to look into it's content.

I'm quite amazed at the level of your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by tunnamaniah(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2017
dhardline:
No woman can come between two brothers or two friends unless there is already an underlining problem.. She can only escalate it to a whole new level.
eggzatly, two blood brothers for that matter, the problem has been existing before those women came in
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by menstrualpad: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
what else are we expecting when he disobeyed the parents as married serpent .... if you want to experience what this guy is passing through and u are not a yellowbar by birth marry yellowbar women... daddy freeze said this having a yellowbar woman as wife is like inviting a cobra in ur home... see as this woman disorganize this groups, Jude, Paul and peter were all doing fine as group before this woman bring yellowbar tribalism between brothers, one thing is certain, Darkness will never overshadow light, one day the Pepsi bottle she used to bottled Peter's brain will shatter and the poor guy will come back to his senses Amen
Olarinde is a weakling. A man's enemy are those of his household.
And for this reason shall a man leave his father and mother and shall cleave unto his wife and they shall become one flesh.

Now I have no further words for you.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by menstrualpad: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2017
lonelydora:

Twins for that matter.
They should go their separate ways. It is ungodly been together...
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by slizzyb(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2017
I hv never read congratulatory message from peter to his brothers new born twins ,, the later of a man is the head of the fracas... Their own matter Shaa. No family dat does not hv issues
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by 1metre: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2017
dhardline:
No woman can come between two brothers or two friends unless there is already an underlining problem.. She can only escalate it to a whole new level.
don't underestimate the power of a woman especially when s.ex is involved.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Ladyjumong(f): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2017
this what u get when one of u disobeys ur mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2017
menstrualpad:

Olarinde is a weakling. A man's enemy are those of his household.
And for this reason shall a man leave his father and mother and shall cleave unto his wife and they shall become one flesh.

Now I have no further words for you.
Olarinde is she the only woman married in that family why did they started having problems immediately Peter goes against his parents wish and marry that serpent why other ladies are not hated, hardly in news for bad things ? my dear I knw how yellowbar women behaves, they are full of tribalism and division... she bottled Peter's brain inside Pepsi bottle, one day light must overshadow darkness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by BeYourOwnBoss: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2017
talk2saintify:
HBD BIRTHDAY TO ME

Aw many LIkes For MY Birhday
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You dont even have a real pic on your profile and you want me to wish you HBD.....and also give u a like....Abeg shift make i punch you..

you deserve this on your bday

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by menstrualpad: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:

Olarinde is she the only woman married in that family why did they started having problems immediately Peter goes against his parents wish and marry that serpent why other ladies are not hated, hardly in news for bad things ? my dear I knw how yellowbar women behaves, they are full if tribalism and division... she bottled Peter's brain inside Pepsi bottle, one day light must overshadow darkness
Meanwhile olarinde is who you call freeze
Is Peter complaining? Go and study the Bible verses I gave you very well. Then leave Peter and his wife alone.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by BeYourOwnBoss: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2017
2sexyus:
I do not even like the guy... arrogance smells all over him, pride derides him... very nauseating personality and always WANT TO BE SEEN, always like being in the eyes of the public, no trace of humility in him and I perceive he is greedy too. Do you notice that anytime this thing is up, Paul hardly talks? I so much love Paul...

you sound stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by talk2saintify(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2017
BeYourOwnBoss:

You dont even have a real pic on your profile and you want me to wish you HBD.....and also give u a like....Abeg shift make i punch you..

you deserve this on your bday

ok
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2017
AdaNri1:

From all these constant fight is it not obvious that Peter is not loyal? Is it not obvious that he is greedy? He was not talking about standing alone when they were still beginning now with every fight he goes and starts a venture. History has not taught him anything at his age.
My broda don't jst jump into conclusion o. U see dat quiet guy called rude boy, he might hv some funny character dat peter has been ignoring nd managing since and nobody go talk cos na him dey write the songs. Don't judge a book by it cover.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by wonlasewonimi: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2017
Knobheads
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by MChaze25(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2017
Am Igbo. I love Yoruba ladies. I haven't dated any but as for marriage, NO WAY!
Its like a marriage to an Indian lady..OYO
Tribalism everyday.
Besides Peter can now understand their mum say what he cannot see even if he fly's on top banana island everyday of 365 days.
#wisdom
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by MorningDew2017(f): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2017
angry undecided kissAbeg oooh with all the money Psq don make how many help dem Don render to me nor my family

check out my signature �
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Amberon11: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2017
Spot on!
AdaNri1:

From all these constant fight is it not obvious that Peter is not loyal? Is it not obvious that he is greedy? He was not talking about standing alone when they were still beginning now with every fight he goes and starts a venture. History has not taught him anything at his age.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by SucezYiz: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2017
waitin concern me sef...afterall biafrat dont like each other, no be 2dy nah, e don tey...
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Nesso:

My broda don't jst jump into conclusion o. U see dat quiet guy called rude boy, he might hv some funny character dat peter has been ignoring nd managing since and nobody go talk cos na him dey write the songs. Don't judge a book by it cover.
lol, I get your angle about quiet guys sha.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by iamjavadem(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2017
NairalandCS:

Why bring tribalism into this now ? Ehn ? undecided
Because the fight has always been about tribalism. He married another tribe and his brothers who have no business with it are interfering.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by iamjavadem(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2017
texazzpete:
Good for him. A man should stick by his wife. Any of his brothers throwing shade at his wife and mother of his kids need to get their heads in order.
Well said. Always stick by your own wife and children. Only wise people know this.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by fxtreme(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2017
AdaNri1:

Don't judge from afar.

Cheers.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by Customer80: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2017
From my observation. their wahala started when peter took a solo endorsement, peter is more outgoing and marketable while paul does the music both writing and production wise, so peter now makes money alone through the production of paul music without paul getting from the money, paul only get money from his business which peter also has, but paul anger is the his money comes from psquare shows which they share among the three (paul, peter and jude) his anger to me is on the endorsements peters gets which to him supposed to be shared between them knowing fully well that he is the brain behind their fame due to his musical talent.

Another is that they feel strange in peters actions which they think the wife is influencing through diff means, there is also this story of don't marry her she's going to destabilize the family by their late mom

Another thing is the lady is marrying peter alone, one man doesn't marry a woman alone in my part of Igbo land, you marry the hubby and the family, from what i see the lady seem to be less concern about the larger family,she just want to build her immediate family alone which is the hubby is somehow supporting
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by eyinjuege: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2017
AdaNri1:

They obviously have different ideas on how things should be done.
Loyal brothers don't publicly diss the mother of the other's children especially when they know he's happy with her. What gives the brothers the right to keep putting Peter's immediate family in the middle of their squabble? And yet you expect things not to fall apart? Brothers should protect each other and their individual families. Can a man rely on his brothers to look after his immediate family if death comes suddenly knocking with an attitude like theirs?
Won't they chase away his wife and children from any entitlement of their joint venture/sweat and blood?
Peter is looking at the future, and doesn't trust his brothers to look out for him and his children simply because of their unhidden bias against his wife. Their mother is the sole genesis, but even if your parent has their own bias must you as an adult follow that? Can't you think for yourself and rate people simply on their individual merits?
We all know he's outspoken, and I don't see him as a woman wrapper so it's deeper than his wife controlling him. I don't even believe in that juju rubbish btw
He likes his thing, age and all like that, and all he needs is support and not public humiliation of his wife day after day.
He obviously loves her and has continually protected her from the hyenas in his family. Women should keep praying for such a husband, but I know you don't want such a man since you speak so much against him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by vivvyo(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2017
could this be the blessing I've been waiting for, an opportunity to cry and be favoured... my favour frequency...
time to get sober

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by 2sexyus: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2017
tunnamaniah:
waoh, and you've never met the dude in person, u don't fucking kno him, don't judge a book by its cover, rather take a time to look into it's content.

I'm quite amazed at the level of your ignorance.
action speaks louder than words. That's all I have to tell you.
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
menstrualpad:

Meanwhile olarinde is who you call freeze
Is Peter complaining? Go and study the Bible verses I gave you very well. Then leave Peter and his wife alone.
oh u mean papa freeze omo he really said that... Google is ur Friend
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by angelanto8(f): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
coolcharm:
Typical IPOB behavior. I guess his brother or his brothers wife is already 'marginalizing' him. cheesy

He will soon know the magic and power of 'two'

No wonder Glo dumped them as ambassadors.

He is on a long thing if he thinks Dangote will still intervene in their childish fight.
typical tribalist behaviour:|
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by angelanto8(f): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
These guys are trying so hard to loose the respect nigerians have for them..I love them but please cut it off:/
Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by xclusivetb: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Its just them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) / Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos / Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.