Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) (34225 Views)

MC Oluomo: Ingrate He Wasn’t A Thug When He Was Paying Your Children’s School F / An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Jimmy231: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
oyoyoyo:
In this new video of an interview with Eedris Abdulkareem he says Timaya is an ingrate who forgot his roots.

Eedris: "He wouldn't have been that successful if he doesn't have that level of confidence I gave him. It's as simple as that... He was a singer he wanted to be like 2face, but if you check him he's doing reggae, right?"
Eedris: "I told him: 'Timaya, sing for me'"
Timaya: "woi woyii"
Eedris: "Ah werey! (mad man)" grin

Eedris says Timaya is now singing about himself

In same interview he blasted Mr Eazi and Davido - Watch the best parts of the interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0hTK0rkLaY
Eedris should go to hell jare.... who him don help
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Bgorgeous: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
this guy sef, if your career is over please rest
what is wrong with wanting to be like someone who is established
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin i pity this guy, by the time all these weed inhalers face you, hmmm you would be singing nigeria cooler cooler, everybody higher higher, gbosa gbosa three knockouts on the floor. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
U are Brooke and no good music from ur brains again that is y u are attacking Timaya. But Timaya is still better than u Hundred percent.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Smony: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Eedris hav nothin to say, he z jst lookin fr attention. who em epp? d table has turn around, z thez boiz turn to shine abeg leave them joor. irrelevant foooool
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by DONFASZY(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Dis guy take gum
E insult wizkid,davido,timaya,dbanj
Same category of people wey no blow wit frustration like blackface
I pity him wen him eye clear?he wil go n beg,50ceeent beatin small
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Alfredah01: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Attention Attention... instead of this old fool to call down and be loyal so 2baba go show luv to him to do a colabo him, as 2baba dey do lately with most old artist. His just forming relevant dey beff pple wey get money pass am and archieve alot more than him. Someone pls advice him tht this can't help his dead carrier.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by TruthNigeria(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Everyone has a right to their own opinion...he's damn fu..ckin right..twale BABA

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Abudu2000(m): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Settingz321:
I think edris is kind of high on something bigger than him........its obvious
He talk as if he has an achievement in the industry

Timaya fans right now
o boy no talk this thing for streets o especially when guys like us dey..like he said if u think u are smart walk on the street with no one with you...

We that grew up listening to kennis music always make sure there is silence when they are speaking.

Nuff said
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by sholajigga(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Settingz321:

Pls what's this one that can not even write the word failure properly saying??

He's saying that he wanted to say this that.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by krayon22: 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na entertainment nah....dey av paid him,na contract
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Kog45(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Alfredah01:
Attention Attention... instead of this old fool to call down and be loyal so 2baba go show luv to him to do a colabo him, as 2baba dey do lately with most old artist. His just forming relevant dey beff pple wey get money pass am and archieve alot more than him. Someone pls advice him tht this can't help his dead carrier.
2baba and Eedris belong to d same generation,they came out almost d same time, Remedies doing their own and plantashiouz boys doing their own.

Eedris is 43 while 2baba is 42,so don't categorised d stupid man as one of d old musicians coz he doesn't deserves it with his latest ranting.

One thing is glaring Eedris lack d talent to carry on with d emergence of new artists even talented artists like 9ice,faze,sound soultan,Darey,Dbanj are finding it difficult to cope.

He should just ask d Psquare how far or what is their unique selling point coz they still remain relevant in d scheme of things.

Honestly is not even necessary for him to bounce back before making money in music industry coz i still see Darey making more live show in a classical way, same thing Paul Ik Dairo,multi national companies contact this guys for massive event.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Emmayong360(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
same Timaya that use to write lines of songs for you back in the days for ₦1,000. If he wants to be "better" than 2face is that a crime?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by JazzMode: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bross, all this your bashings are becoming too much. I guess you better take it easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
This guy talks too much and its not good.
I hate it when people talk anyhow.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Kingpee2(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
RomeSankara:

Typical Nigerian that think someone is a fialure no matter how much they have achieved Onecote they don't have money ..For you information Idris achieved more than you have already and played a vital road in taking Nigerian music from one level to another
please next time ,don't try to attach a failure to Wanna try ,he almost tried to achieve and yet got stricken by Rugged man that ruined his career ,please Egbon Eedris should stop using people to grab attention and gist ,he should get into the studio and try the diss there instead ,he couldn't face rugged man when Rugged finished him then ,it's good that you have a good view of him though but it is wrong for him to always see only the flaws of others.To me and my heart,he has failed his career and himself long long ago...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by encryptjay(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Woyi woyi grin The interview never finish? Mods are uploading it bit by bit.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Amos87(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wetin cum be ds one own with his KWORO teeth....mtcheeew
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by mikolo4us: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Idiris is a mad man and a complete failure......
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by MLK22555: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
No Offense, it seems There is something similar with u and dis Eedris guy, (The WEED), I think they are related to that of the ones Blackface is taking
RomeSankara:

Typical Nigerian that think someone is a fialure no matter how much they have achieved Onecote they don't have money ..For you information Idris achieved more than you have already and played a vital road in taking Nigerian music from one level to another

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by ngmgeek(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ok. Timaya, please agree that you are an ingrate and that you wanted to be like 2baba so that someone will sleep better tonight.

People are becoming so angry these days cheesy
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Orobo2Lekpa: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
EAZY2422:
it seem the prize of weed have dropped.else how do u explain all Dis trash eedris is spewing?

Is that Prize for winner or first runner up?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by RomeSankara: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=OfficialLanrex post=60688012][/quote]

The one your father built
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by erebi4195(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Same timaya going on way, than ur dead career Eed**k or Eedris you call urself
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by erebi4195(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
lokito:
Eedris lips black like the last by-product of coal tar

Iyalaiya anybody
grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Simeon1010(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
[He is the one fustrasted.his career has gone done the drain. So is looking for what we give him fame. quote author=RomeSankara post=60684304]

Typical Nigerian that think someone is a failure no matter how much they have achieved once they don't have money ..For you information Idris achieved more than you have already and played a vital role taking Nigerian music from one level to another[/quote]
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Antoeni(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Broke, useless ,expired musicians like Eedris are always making Noise,same thing with Black face,you old expired fools should grow up and face reality dat ur time is up,and there is no remedy for ur downfall.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by Elcasper(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
lekjons:
Can't this guy just remain forgotten as he's always been
lekjons:
Can't this guy just remain forgotten as he's always been
abeg who is he?

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by toygod2: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
This thing that Eedris just said might not go down well at all, as Timaya [A nigerdeltan] ll reply him B2B.

This one no be like fem Davido or Mr eazy wey u bash recently and dem quiet.

Timaya won't take it easy with Eedris, forget the fact that, he was once under you as a back up singer.

BTW, make i just sit for dis right corner and see the way this movie ll end
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by alklas(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by sweetgala(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Settingz321:
I think edris is kind of high on something bigger than him........its obvious
He talk as if he has an achievement in the industry

Timaya fans right now

You must have been born yesterday to say something so basic.
Eedris Plantashun boiz, remedies Tony Tetuila , Olu Maintain, Daddy Showkey, Lord of Ajasa , Jimmy Jatt , were some of the guys that made it possible for these current bunch.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) by harkinscasual: 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
my chest!!! it seem dis bros head is paining him abi.
Hw dear he brag to 2Baba of all pple... although are their Power fans here if u could recall vividly what Kanan is trying to do in the hood to takeover the street from Tommy nd Ghost, dat what is trying to do... even Kanan still have underdog dat work 4 him pple like Dre nd co.
He is just bragging on Lost Glory.. I quote Y Cee "I get am before no be property"
I quote Dapo Turbuna "One day senior man go die"
Baba Edris chill and roll with dis bois let dem show u Hw d game look like, it not like u leave it back then anymore pple like Vector, Davido, Olamide ,Wizkid ,2 baba, Maleek Berry and co
#Be Humble Boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why The Statue Of Fela Kuti In Lagos Is Headless / Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Don Jazzy To Retire As An Artiste In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.