Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm (33416 Views)

Bayelsa Election Tribunal Ruling : Seriake Dickson Urges For Calm / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Herdsmen Killings: Danjuma In Order, It Should Be Fire For Fire – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by Realists(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
freeze001:
How many times did they visit fellow Christians whose churches got torched up North? This one is even accidental fire o! Let me not bother with whether Arewa Forum has aver visited any Christian community who faced same challenge of having their churches m homes destroyed by their rabid northern youths and agents.

The fire was deliberate, the Coward's stooled ( excreted ) inside the holy place, kindly view this video
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by Dare2Try(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
lekjons:
Trust me it's not like some of those people appealing to the Muslims doesn't want Biafra, the are just being wise and cares about the lives of innocent people lack of acknowledgement might put in danger.. Unlike Kanu

Sorry to burst ur bubble those lunatic are only after their political ambition nothing more, this has been the problem of the Igbo in general, their elite don't care about them
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by Probz(m): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
RedboneSmith:

You didn't know they exist?

Not so much that I didn't know they exist, only I didn't think they were in sizeable enough numbers to make up whole mosques around the country. Plus I thought most Igbo Muslims were from Ebonyi?
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by RedboneSmith(m): 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Probz:

Not so much that I didn't know they exist, only I didn't think they were in sizeable enough numbers to make up whole mosques around the country. Plus I thought most Igbo Muslims were from Ebonyi?

I believe the indigenous Muslim population of Igbo-Eze in Enugu State outnumber that of Ebonyi.
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by Probz(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
RedboneSmith:

I believe the indigenous Muslim population of Igbo-Eze in Enugu State outnumber that of Ebonyi.

I see. Oh and listen, just out of interest, what's the proportion of Catholics to mainline Pentecostal/Protestant churches in both those states?
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by BabaRamotu1988: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
This are good leaders

Igbos are criminals

This shows that Igbos are not Igbo

[/s]
Ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by RedboneSmith(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Probz:

I see. Oh and listen, just out of interest, what's the proportion of Catholics to mainline Pentecostal/Protestant churches in both those states?

I don't know oo. But I don't think Catholicism is as big in both states as it is in Anambra and Imo.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by femi4: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:
This These are good leaders

Igbos are criminals

fixed
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by vanderbolt: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:
This are good leaders

Igbos are criminals

foolish
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by Probz(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
RedboneSmith:

I don't know oo. But I don't think Catholicism is as big in both states as it is in Anambra and Imo.

Yh. I know Abia's got the biggest wave of mainline Christians (mostly Methodist). Imo should be about 90% catholic.
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by DonEvarest(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Its annoying how many wwould pin point the act to Igbos without getting their facts right.... This occcured in my area and I can attest that it had nothing to do with Ethnicity, agitatation or IPOB.
On the eve of the event, it was gathered that the fire incident recarded no casualty not even any single property belonging to the supposed Inhabitants of the place was burnt in the inferno..... Mind you' most of the adherents of the Moslem worship within the area often sleep in the Mosque, so if it was a reprisal attack from aggrieved Biafrans, why wasn't any recorded caasualty.... Even as at present the Hausa men in my community goes about doing their normal bussiness without any form of assault....
Even they themselves know that the problem was an internal one machanized within but then who will speak up?......
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by afoo02(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
pitlaterine:

These
mistake can come from anybody, grow up
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by freeze001(f): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bolustical:
IPOB supporters are always quick 5o shout INNOCENT CITIZENS, GENOCIDE

But the question that runs through my mind like many other fair Nigerians are:

How will an innocent citizen attack a mosque because they have a problem with the Nigerian Army?

How will an unharmed people be searching for Hausas to kill?

IPOB members, over to you.

Don't be so myopic! This mosque was gutted bt fire caused by some electric fault or other cause but not arson! Have u asked those that burn down churches for sport in the north these questions? Yeye!
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by xpool(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Amajerry83:
Blind people agitating for Biafra. Some wasted their lives for nothing yet many have not learnt. Ask yourself where is Cownu? Am not an Hausa but am partly Ibo and I can never be a part of this. You people call him freedom fighter my foot. Call names like Nelson Mandela, Steve Biko, Martin Luther King Jr and more who were freedom fighters. They never ran. They always stood their grounds until death. Cownu go push una go front then run leave una. Igbos have more investments in Hausa land than Hausas does in the East. I have many Igbos friends that grew up in the North and dey can speak Hausa language very well. How many Hausa men have u seen that can speak Igbo? Worst of all is Igbos using sticks and stones to fight the Nigeria military. Make una wise oh

Igbos on nairaland chasing me like..
I wanted to insult you but, I realized you are just obsessed with the name Kanu. Does it give you more orgasm than what your polio infected wife can give you?

You mentioned foreign heroes that stood there ground, you did not mention how they ended, may be you were not told.
You did not mention any Nigerian hero; you forgot MKO Abiola who ran by wisdom.
But y'all used this same childish tactless tactics you are using for KANU to lure him to stay and fight. Abiola, a wise businessman but a foolish fighter, took the bait. He came back "to stand his ground" and that was the end of "Solomon Grundy".
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by Amajerry83(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
I no go answer you because u still be small pikin when u grow u go get sense. Enjoy ur evenin

xpool:

I wanted to insult you but, I realized you are just obsessed with the name Kanu. Does it give you more orgasm than what your polio infected wife can give you?

You mentioned foreign heroes that stood there ground, you did not mention how they ended, may be you were not told.
You did not mention any Nigerian hero; you forgot MKO Abiola who ran by wisdom.
But y'all used this same childish tactless tactics you are using for KANU to lure him to stay and fight. Abiola, a wise businessman but a foolish fighter, took the bait. He came back "to stand his ground" and that was the end of "Solomon Grundy".
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by proudlyYoruba(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=pitlaterine post=60684346]
These[/quote
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by Dynast(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bolustical:

How will an innocent citizen attack a mosque because they have a problem with the Nigerian Army?

Pls let's not insinuate or point accusing fingers until we are sure to avoid fanning embers of discord and unrest. No being supports irate youths who kill innocent Hausa men and women at all. It is against every human principle, Christianity or traditional religion of Igbo's ad other tribes except may be Islam which I think its permitted during jihad or against infidels that is non Muslims. Its totally reprehensible and condemned
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by tallestman79(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:
This are good leaders

Igbos are criminals

FOOL
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by Ngozi123(f): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bolustical:

Nowhere in the article does it even indicate that IPOB members caused this fire. The police even denied that claim.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by Ngozi123(f): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
and who said its Igbos doing or christians?

They just need to make themselves feel better for supporting injustice against peaceful protesters.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

They just need to make themselves feel better for supporting injustice against peaceful protesters.
rubbish people angry

1 Like

Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by hamzeiy: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Laple0541:
Igbo muslims? may Allah bless them, never knew their are Igbo muslims.
Thats very short sighted for a muslim to say. Am disappointed
I believe you think islam is your fathers property or your language heritage. This very senseless idealogy is the reason your types kill fellow muslims during religous crises up here. Am very sure kai malam baushe ne?
May Allah guide you and us all
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by bal4real: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bolustical:

did u see any where in the news write up that IPOB burnt down a mosque? No one knew the cause of the fire. U guys are just being irrational in ur judgement
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by Mccullum: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
@freeze001, call a spade, a spade and don't let bias obscuring your sense of saying truth by calling black white color.
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by freeze001(f): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
mustafa006:

people like you are threats to Nig unity

Ta keep shut there! What unity? Mere words or actual fact?
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by freeze001(f): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mccullum:
@freeze001, call a spade, a spade and don't let bias obscuring your sense of saying truth by calling black white color.

What on God's green earth are u yakking about?
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mysterious fire indeed; what a coincidence.
Re: Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm by Origin(f): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Please let there be peace.

An eye for an eye and the world goes blind.

While the sponsors are in ac, private jets or abroad.

In warfare the only people that smile to the bank are those that sell weapons. Lets be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins / Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? / Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.