Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,717 members, 7,969,091 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Well Do You Know Mercy Aigbe Gentry? Know Her Here - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Well Do You Know Mercy Aigbe Gentry? Know Her Here (426 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Well Do You Know Mercy Aigbe Gentry? Know Her Here by HezeLawson: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mercy Aigbe Gentry is a well-known Nigerian actress who has starred in a great number of Nollywood films, in particular, Yoruba movies. Apart from acting, she is also a film director and businesswoman. She is so versatile!

Her native state is Edo. Date of birth...
Read Everything about Mercy Aigbe Gentry’s Biography

You can also Read more about dead and alive celebrities <<=here

Re: How Well Do You Know Mercy Aigbe Gentry? Know Her Here by maklelemakukula(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
all I know is that I did not know her before until I started hearing marriage this and marriage that, as if she planned it sef angry
Re: How Well Do You Know Mercy Aigbe Gentry? Know Her Here by Mercyclaire: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lol....you are creating insults for this lady on nl.. We know already
Re: How Well Do You Know Mercy Aigbe Gentry? Know Her Here by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Why do I need to know her ?

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Set To Unveil Clothing Line / "When You Bring Your Personal Issues To IG, You Appear Mad" – Swanky Jerry / Happy Birthday J Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.