Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,680 members, 7,882,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Roommates Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommates Boyfriend (5286 Views)

LADIES: 5 Side Effects Of Having Male Only Roommates / What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by ilosiwaju: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2010
Ok o!
stories about infidelity make the front page so easily, i wonder why. se.x sells, abi?
grin grin grin
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by mireco(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2010
@poster
I must tell u that both of u are flirting and it only takes a while before u find urself lying on his laps and feeling usual and then u begin to feel sumthin hard under u. Temptations are everywhere and this is one. If you want to overcome this, then u have to stop that. Cant imagine why he leaves his girlfriend sleeping instead of keeping her warm in his arms but watching movies till dawn wit u. Its just the fright of who starts first amongst u that its still holding on. Give in to him and see if you would watch another movie 2geda again. A word is enof for the wise. Am sharing out of experience oh!!
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by marocguy(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2010
funny
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by nomoreface: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2010
@poster

u get 'sound track'?  grin is that your fear?

do if u want do!!
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by bababuff(m): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2010
mireco:

@poster
I must tell u that both of u are flirting and it only takes a while before u find urself lying on his laps and feeling usual and then u begin to feel sumthin hard under u. Temptations  are everywhere and this is one. If you want to overcome this, then u have to stop that. Cant imagine why he leaves his girlfriend sleeping instead of keeping her warm in his arms but watching movies till dawn wit u. Its just the fright of who starts first amongst u that its still holding on.  Give in to him and see if you would watch another movie 2geda again. A word is enof for the wise. Am sharing out of experience oh!!

You said all.

@poster, you better believe it, he is "prepping" you up for the D-day. Once he knows you are now comfortable having him around you, he will strike. I used this script in school in those day, and it worked. What he is doing is from a play boy script.
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by mansmith(m): 11:20am On Mar 05, 2010
you did not finish the story,the other part of the actio n is not in your story
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by HARDDON: 11:33am On Mar 05, 2010
SUBTLY, jst in ur sub concious, u guys are so deeply into each other, !!!!!!!!! and some day, u cant hide it again but

blow it all ur in a consumative format! bet u guys wud turn that very couch inside out that very dai and damn the

world, bonds grows from sharin tym togeda,

ur frnd must trust chu so much to leave her guy in ur care? worra blatant stpididty!

if u really want to test if he digs u, try lyin on his arms one dai on the couch while watchin the VV, or try to luk at his JT if it burges while he is wivchu!, lwkmt!
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by djcrucifix(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2010
Watching TV together = Flirting?

more like over-flirting sef.
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by omar22(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2010
I know someone who slept with her flat mates boyfriend while her flatmate was sleeping in her room, the reality is that it would all start with watching TV together into let in the night, the most important thing is that when you engage with a lady in a very long interesting discussing, things starts to happen, A woman loves a man that listens or been attentive…… I kissed my flat mates girlfriend but we checked ourselves and stopped it all started when my flatmate went to drop his uncle and his girlfriend was in my room watching TV and the flirting started but we kissed but it stopped……. Since then I tried not to fuel the situation by setting my boundaries
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by sayso: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2010
is that not a first post or somebody already existing on NL,watching TeeVeeI thought for oyibo land people do not watch TeeVee,keep watching VeeTee.They feel guilty and NL is the solution arena,keep watching VeeTee.
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by BynoBaba: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2010
No wahala gurl. Just keep a small can of mace or some sharp object around you (just in case he attempts to misbehave one day, and you really dont want to).

Something really sharp!

Then again, if you want to, you could just shag the guy and move on.

My take.
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2010
my roomates hot boyfriend starring anamgirl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by nomanicole(f): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2010
i think u like this guy,wats dere in watching TV? before watching TV wit u,was he ignoring hs babe?since he lives a block away,wats wrong in wanting to stay back and watch TV in her house WHILE UR ALSO WATCHIN TV,unless ur nt telling us evrythn.u dnt need to 2 notice hs watchin TV wit u ok?hs nt flirting,dats hs babe's house.get ova it!
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by HARDDON: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2010
jst lay him and get it done wiv!
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by markeneji(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2010
Is he a Gay?
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by Jezzybrown(m): 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2010
mark eneji:

Is he a Gay?
lol dat would have made alot of sense
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by hotstuff1(f): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2010
@poster, cmon' it mit seem innocent bt d mind is fickle specially wit issues of man n wman, sooner or later ur chemistries will lure u unkowingly so dnt start wat u cnt finish. plus, dnt giv a wrong impression, if smone shud stumble into d room at 3pm n see both of u trust me d 1st tin to come to mind wunt be"aww, dey r such good friends jt simply watchin tv, wish all bf wer lik him, "u get my drift.b disciplined.
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by onmyown(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2010
yeah yeah. so with me so many years ago when my landlords daughter used to come over downstairs to my appartment for a regular quiky. her best friend soon had ways of coming over to watch tv and have intelligent discussions or just plainly to wait for her friend if she wasnt around. the rest, as they say , is history.

such hot rush of blood are never planned they are sponteneous, sweet but have this feeling of why did we have to do it.

you are not far away.
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by kcblast(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2010
And from thence you opened your legs 4 him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by Gabry(f): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2010
Poster, nope. I dont think so. I go to my bf's apartment to stay a couple of days if Im in the area and his housmates are there. One I always yab with him like a bunch of Amebo day and night and the other one we wath TV till morning and we lie down on couch till morning. It just comes to say that all of us are making ourselves feel like at home and living life to the fullest
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by onmyown(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2010
yeah yeah. so with me so many years ago when my landlords daughter used to come over downstairs to my appartment for regular quikies. her best friend soon had ways of coming over to watch tv and have intelligent discussions or just plainly to wait for her friend if she wasnt around. the rest, as they say , is history.

such hot rush of blood are never planned they are sponteneous, sweet but have this feeling of why did we have to do it at the end.

you are not far away.
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by noblegas2(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2010
Maybe he's Gay!!!
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by Rastamann: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2010
If you wan chop, then chop clean mouth. No come dey disturb us for our opinions here. Which kin TV una dey watch reach 3am lying on the same counch? Una no go dose, take your head hit his chest and vice versa. Abegi!
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2010
your roommate shld be flogged for negligence and dereliction of duty.
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2010
, babe, get ready to be shagged real good.
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by femfem3: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2010
@ poster

hmmmm,trust me before you say jack robinson,something will go down between the two of you.One tends to develop affection with People you get to spend time with.You better draw the line before somethings happen except you are down with whatever, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by Waxxy(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2010
Abeg jo, me and ma Chic's (complicated) roomy cotch for hours gisting when i go visiting, we're from the same endz in Lagos and we get along so much i think my girl sometymz just leaves us to reminisce about our chilhood (She's a Nigerian girl but from the east), one time we even got some nice Rose and finger foods and lay drinking on her bed for hours and yea, she wus in her PJ's. we both knew our partners would not be convinced if they had opened the door on us at that moment, but we just chilled and had a good time with a pure mind. She has a fantastic boyfriend and i'm happy for her, but theyre some things you can talk to another guy about that you probably wont tell your bf. vice versa. were both crazy about our partners and know what we want.

The fact is that there's no sexual attraction whatsoever (at least not from me). I would think it depends on your maturity, if you dont have any skeletons i your wardrobe, carry go jo

PS: i speak from UK angle, dont try it in Naija o
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by TOPE20001(f): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2010
First of all, your room-mate is slacking  grin
2nd, just because the guy watched TV with u dont mean shyte, dont start thinking too much into it. sorry to break it to you, he might not even like you in that way undecided
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by adetoru(f): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2010
Someone is definitely trying to send a message.Wetin im dey do with you "watching t.v" when his girl is sleeping in the room and why is it only when she's not around he comes to hangout? shocked
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2010
well,from the look of things,it seems you actually want him to flirt with you.the devil is working!i suggest u desist from watching late nite movies with him. angry
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by Rmc1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2010
@ Poster

you mean you were laying on the couch with your roomates bf watch tv till late in the night 3-4am in your skimpy, sexy, see thru night gown grin ? And the guy in his pyjamas so did u notice the bulge in the guys pyjamas ? grin grin Any ways give us the gist when you people have done the do grin
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by denny4ril: 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2010
wink hmnn!! na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Hair Romantic?(pictures)!!! / ‘i Infected 1,000 Men With Hiv’ – Confessions Of A Prostitute (pictured) / That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.