Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,206 members, 7,950,165 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

She - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She (635 Views)

She Stays At My Place Till He Cums Back And He Says Nothing About It, Am I Safe? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She by iamsamdeyking(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
my

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She by obiorathesubtle: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
L E T T H A T T O X I C B I T C H G O!
!!

2 Likes

Re: She by TINALETC3(f): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
undecided Op, ur grammar is confusing bt I tink I gat u a bit. She wants 2 transfer d responsibilities of her father to u,after all, na u go find am. Concentrate on ur studies and free d gal

1 Like

Re: She by abelprice(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
undecided....
Re: She by IamLEGEND1: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kill her & burn down your school. Both of them no dey try at all.
Re: She by ikbnice(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mark my word, she would break your heart in few months. She has been getting envious of her friends living large. She can't cope with you again. She is just looking for an opportunity to dump your sorry a$$

1 Like

Re: She by iamsamdeyking(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
ikbnice:
Mark my word, she would break your heart in few months. She has been getting envious of her friends living large. She can't cope with you again. She is just looking for an opportunity to dump your sorry a$$

if she do.
at d end she will regret it.
Re: She by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sit here down and ask what her problem is all about if she is not ready to behave then dump her sorry ass.

2 Likes

Re: She by ikbnice(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
iamsamdeyking:

if she do.
at d end she will regret it.
girls of nowadays don't think much about the repercussions for their actions. They only think about present benefits.

2 Likes

Re: She by iamsamdeyking(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
ikbnice:
girls of nowadays don't think much about the repercussions for their actions. They only think about present benefits.

even being in school, i handle my sister project in Lagos and run her company on her behalf.... money should be last reason why anyone should break up from my view, at the end of the day, the struggle is the beauty of it all when one have so much and nothing to bother anyone bcus of money.

If i make up my mind to let her is not wrong is it?
Re: She by iamsamdeyking(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Sit here down and ask what her problem is all about if she is not ready to behave then dump her sorry ass.

i will do that this time next week. i have big plan and i don't want to waste not even one seconds. from my view, i think she just want to have fun, she is from a rich one thou.
Re: She by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
iamsamdeyking:

i will do that this time next week. i have big plan and i don't want to waste not even one seconds. from my view, i think she just want to have fun, she is from a rich one thou.

OK.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Nigerian Youth #copied / Father Makes His Toddler Carry Two Heavy Shopping Bags In New Cute Video / I Need New Friends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.