Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,634 members, 7,921,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:22 AM

Find How A Little Girl Was Almost Kidnapped By Unknown Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Find How A Little Girl Was Almost Kidnapped By Unknown Man (524 Views)

Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find How A Little Girl Was Almost Kidnapped By Unknown Man by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
I Witnessed a scary incident today 19th September 2017 and thought to bring it to your notice for safety of our children.

This morning, my husband was crossing the road to his place of work when he saw a guy carrying a little girl dressed in school uniform..

The girl was crying and pulling guy's hair so my husband first assumed the kid might be cranky because she might not want to be in school..

But she was constantly pulling the guys hair and the level of fight she was putting up was unusual, also we've seen kids cry in front of school and they do not persist in the fight so strongly.

So he found it fishy and decided to talk to the guy, the guy was rude and just said she is crying because she wants to skip school today.

My husband asked the girl, the girl nodded her head meaning no, the guy said the little girl was just upset and asked my husband not to bother him..

But my husband insisted after noting the fear in the guys eyes.
That is when the guy dropped the girl and tried to run..
My husband held the guy and called the traffic police.. Soon 4 traffic policemen were there.

They held the guy and asked the kid about the guy..
The girl said that her mom dropped her at school gate, she was in a hurry, and this guy was at the school gate and offered her two bars of chocolate.

He offered to open 1 chocolate for her and while she was eating it he held her and started walking away from school..
Imagine the guy abducting a girl in broad daylight and waking in most busy streets at 8:20 in morning!

The kids mom works in EGL, she came and the girl identified her..
I can imagine the state of shock that mother would be in. She was in tears..

Please parents,let's be careful and ensure we drop our children right inside the school , or wait till they have gone inside the school compound before leaving. Also insist the school bus does the same..

And if you see something fishy around you, raise an alarm.
If you are wrong, the worst that could happen is it might cause you some embarrassment, BUT if you are right you might save a child's life!!

Pls hare in social media

SOURCE: http://bestngnews..com.ng/2017/09/how-little-girl-was-almost-kidnapped-by.html
Re: Find How A Little Girl Was Almost Kidnapped By Unknown Man by nwakibe: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
I hope the guy was arrested. Can you imagine what people can do? Your husband tried. Honestly, I may not be able to patiently do a thing like that. I'm always in a hast. This has thought me a lesson.
Re: Find How A Little Girl Was Almost Kidnapped By Unknown Man by classicfrank4u(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
back in the days our parents will draw our ears and say "do not take any thing from strangers" dats wat kept us going despite dis evil world

(1) (Reply)

Police Defy Osinbajo On DCP Who Busted N360m Fraud / Photos Of Las Vegas Residents Waiting To Give Blood To Shooting Victims / Any Genius Online? Who Can Solve This Puzzle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.