Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,212 members, 7,970,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:46 PM

TSTV Will Be Launch On October 1 With Over 100 Channels . Good Bye To Dstv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Will Be Launch On October 1 With Over 100 Channels . Good Bye To Dstv (735 Views)

5 Nollywood Historical Films You Should See On October 1 / Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TSTV Will Be Launch On October 1 With Over 100 Channels . Good Bye To Dstv by barnas1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
So TSTV will be launching on October 1 with 100 channels including 12 sports cha

1 Like

Re: TSTV Will Be Launch On October 1 With Over 100 Channels . Good Bye To Dstv by barnas1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
So TSTV will be launching on October 1 with 100 channels including 12 sports channels for all the football leagues we want to follow.

But this is not the catch,

The decoder also has a hotspot of 20Gb and video call conferencing with a camera.

The TSTV decoder will have 50 gb hard disk to record TV programs and a pause/play function.

It is the first Nigerian TV to launch a Pay as you use so you can pause your subscription whenever you are traveling.

Now let me blow your mind,

It is just N5000 for the decoder and dish and subscription prices are N200, N500, N1000, N1500 and N3000 respectively.

Join me today as I say Goodbye to DSTV.

Barnas .

1 Like

Re: TSTV Will Be Launch On October 1 With Over 100 Channels . Good Bye To Dstv by onward4life(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
barnas1:
So TSTV will be launching on October 1 with 100 channels including 12 sports channels for all the football leagues we want to follow.

But this is not the catch,

The decoder also has a hotspot of 20Gb and video call conferencing with a camera.

The TSTV decoder will have 50 gb hard disk to record TV programs and a pause/play function.

It is the first Nigerian TV to launch a Pay as you use so you can pause your subscription whenever you are traveling.

Now let me blow your mind,

It is just N5000 for the decoder and dish and subscription prices are N200, N500, N1000, N1500 and N3000 respectively.

Join me today as I say Goodbye to DSTV.

Barnas .

Allahamdulilahi dxtv own two much

With dis price and subscription amout I can watch and pay without fear of nePa!!

(1) (Reply)

CampusCatch Prank Videos Thread / The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. Then And Now(photos) / Top 11 Blogs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.