Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,490 members, 7,914,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:36 PM

Why Children Have Special Love For A Particular Parent. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Children Have Special Love For A Particular Parent. (331 Views)

Abolishment Of School Whatsapp Groups Only For A Particular Zone - Katsina Govt / She Graduated In 2016 But Has Been Failing Two Particular Courses / “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Children Have Special Love For A Particular Parent. by Fairygist(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Children are gift from God. It is really interesting watching our children grow from a sucking child to the babbling stage then to the stage when he is enrolled for nursery, Primary and all the rest. How loving and caring the parents are, for most parents, the will do every thing possible to ensue that their children gets the best affection, attention, education and other necessities of life. Yet the child develops special love for the particular parent And we ask why? Mummy will ask "why Daddy and not me" and Daddy will ask " why mummy and not me.

Well here is the answer; First of all what is your child feeding on? Because your child is what he eats. Have you taken time to study your child? And ask why he/she behaves the way he/she does? It all depends on what he's fed on.

I am not talking about the normal food ( rice, beans indomie etc) we eat but the real food. Children feed With their eyes and emotions. How do you react towards your child when he/she does the wrong thing? A child prefer a particular parent to the other because that parents shows love and affection while correcting the child. And so naturally, the child takes to that parents and will take any correction given to him/her by that parent. He will see such correction as a help instead of punishment. The child will dislike a parent that corrects him with anger bitterness and even hatred. He will be afraid of such parent and will see him as an enemy and a wicked person. Yes the Bible says "Train up a child the way he should grow, when he his old he will not depart from it.

It's not all about beating, shouting, scowling and scolding the child, rather parent should show love and affection while correcting a child, let him not see correction as wickedness but as part of learning. Let your child see love; feel love even when you are trying to correct his/her wrong. Don't make your child see and feel the negative part of your emotion because he/she will grab it immediately, as it is said " Children learn from what the see, and do not leave it easily

Don't see your child as a failure as it will follow him or her all through in life, rather see the success in him and success will follow him. In the face of despair, I believe there can be hope. In the face of shouting and scowling at the child in the name of correction, I believe there can be correction with love. Let us assume the best in our children instead of the worst. Let us see the genius and hero in them and not the Villain, and let us remember that a child is a uniquely distinct creature of God. He is special and should be compared with/to others. Watch Him/her and see that he/she has been endowed in rich abundance.

From Hyginus Miracle.

Read more on
http://www.myfairygist.com.ng/2017/09/why-children-have-special-love-for.html?m=1

Re: Why Children Have Special Love For A Particular Parent. by babyfaceafrica: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Story...the parents that give gifts pass that is the one the child likes pass,that is why most children prefer mummy....mommy pampera her children
Re: Why Children Have Special Love For A Particular Parent. by PointZerom: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Naturally children loves their mother pass their father. If the father is not happy, let him goan die.

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Otuoke Extends Deadline For Post-utme Application 2017 / Dolessons Referral System / International Qualifications For Healthcare Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.