Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,848 members, 7,848,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter (28299 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman / Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by LionDeLeo: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2017
mystiquemaestro:

I blame the telecommunications companies. too much cheap data, and cheap phones floating around

See who never chop wey dey talk of cheap data.

I don't know the phone you use but I can bet, my phone will buy at least 10 of that fake electronic container you call a phone.

Cheap data? I have even forgotten how to subscribe.

How easy it is for the poverty stricken hustlers to quickly label who they have no knowledge about as"poor".

This clearly defines what Igbos thrive in, lies and fake news, empty propaganda.
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by flejnr(f): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
DeHEIGHTS:

Pls help us include the 3 senators representing Rivers State; and even d House of Rep members from the state, to clear her doubt, once and for all.
what have become our intellectual guide to poor reasoning in Nigeria of late,
these days we don't think wisely and give a mandate.
O.P SAID HER FATHER IS THE SENATOR REPRESENTING RIVERS EAST, THATS TO ME A 98% BELIEVE SHE IS NOT LYING 2% FOR DOUBT,
THAT'S A WOMAN TALKING , HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE CULTURE OF CHANGING NAME TO YOUR HUSBAND AFTER WEDDING? REMEMBER SHE DID NOT DISCLOSE HER RELATIONSHIP STATUES IF MARRIED OR NOT, SO SHE COULD BE MARRIED AND HER HUSBANDS NAME BE ANYIM

2. ALSO THE MUM MIGHT HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO HER FOR SOME ANYIM BEFORE MARRYING THE SENATOR, AS IGBO TRADITION STIPULATES

3. SHE MIGHT BE A FORSTER CHILD ADOPTED BY THE AFORESAID SENATOR WHO FIXES THE BILL ON SCHOLARSHIP,

4, THE SENATOR COULD BE HER SUGAR DADDY SUGAR PAPA AFTERALL ALL ARE DADDY DADDY AND FATHER.����
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 26, 2017
flejnr:

what have become our intellectual guide to poor reasoning in Nigeria of late,
these days we don't think wisely and give a mandate.
O.P SAID HER FATHER IS THE SENATOR REPRESENTING RIVERS EAST, THATS TO ME A 98% BELIEVE SHE IS NOT LYING 2% FOR DOUBT,
THAT'S A WOMAN TALKING , HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE CULTURE OF CHANGING NAME TO YOUR HUSBAND AFTER WEDDING? REMEMBER SHE DID NOT DISCLOSE HER RELATIONSHIP STATUES IF MARRIED OR NOT, SO SHE COULD BE MARRIED AND HER HUSBANDS NAME BE ANYIM

2. ALSO THE MUM MIGHT HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO HER FOR SOME ANYIM BEFORE MARRYING THE SENATOR, AS IGBO TRADITION STIPULATES

3. SHE MIGHT BE A FORSTER CHILD ADOPTED BY THE AFORESAID SENATOR WHO FIXES THE BILL ON SCHOLARSHIP,

4, THE SENATOR COULD BE HER SUGAR DADDY SUGAR PAPA AFTERALL ALL ARE DADDY DADDY AND FATHER.����

Lols

Your option #4 seems more like it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photo / Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today / Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.