Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,075 members, 7,946,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Midwife To Happiness - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Midwife To Happiness (368 Views)

Finding Happiness - Episode 13 / Finding Happiness - Episode 1 / Little Words And Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Midwife To Happiness by ScribblingQueen(f): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
My journey began in a racy way. I was in charge and making special discharge To me, i spray form and made beautiful contents. My life were carved, organised and shown Just how and what i wanted from them. It was my definition of Perfection.

But, My passions failed, My events dusted Reality triumphing my dreams I spent a long night in tears But there was no one to ride my horse. My horse, left patches like thatches. Leaving time, to heal my blind patches.

My clock,Be Happiness I prayed! Heal my wound and make my rhythm flow. A plea to skip insignificant days. A request to drive its short hand, to the scene of my happiness. I asked to justify this pregnant cloud. My pain was not just a siren song, But its music made fun of me. Shouting to fate to provoke me.
Now He is here, Redirecting my flaws. He is here, preaching happiness as law. Here he is, Standing with Lion's Might. Here he is, Turning bowels for my food. Here he is, Running pretty lines for Love. Here he is, In a land of Opportunity. Here he is, having dreams that looks like mine. Dear God!, Is he my duplicate or an Imitation??
Looking through this window of emotions I will fly this jet with him, tasting the world. A world where distance holds no barrier. because I'll squat to make happiness our carrier. Even as it rains, we will be left standing. because I'll dig a ridge and mourn Pride. because I'll weave organized Fibres. because I'll clear bushes and make Gardens. because I'll forget the necessary expressions. Mother Anger bore us. because I've decided to be uncivilized, Even in the face of civilized savages.

He is in my world and I'm covered. my Hatchet knows a new Jacket. A Jacket covering newness. Newness of mind, body and soul. My world is a birth. And Birth remains special, Special is he, the midwife to happiness. And Special is a world tailored by him.

(1) (Reply)

The Impoverished Situation In Nigeria / Mention A Poem That Everyone Should Read / Why You Should Still Make New Year Resolutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.