Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy - Episode 6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy - Episode 6 (736 Views)

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) -episode 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy - Episode 6 by olumide54(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
(Olu steps aside , so that Gen. Leye can enter, pretending he doesn’t know him. Gen Leye remains at the doorstep looking at him)
Olu: (on his kneels) please sir, I beg you in the name of God, please allow me to explain. Am a dead man, I know.
Gen. Leye: Thank God you know.
Gen. Leye: Hello officer (referring to a policeman passing by).
Olu: (prostrating), please sir, I am so sorry sir. I will explain now sir.
Gen. Leye: Ok, will you allow me so you can explain to my wife?
Olu: Haaa! No sir
Gen. Leye: Do you want me to take you to the barracks?
Olu: Haaaaaaaaaaaa! No sir
Gen. Leye: What do you want?
Olu: I want us to talk like father to son
Gen. Leye: Who is your father?
Olu: You’re like a father to me
Gen. Leye: Definitely not me, Never. You have this only option, on Saturday morning call me and then I’ll describe where we are going to meet. If you refuse to come, before the jail time in which my wife can assure you of, you will taste the barrack life too.
Olu: I’ll come sir, Sure! When nothing is wrong with me.
Gen. Leye: Let me see the complimentary card I gave you.
Olu: Sure
Olu: (Olu searching his pockets) Ooh! Please a minute sir.
Olu: (Olu walks up to another officer) Please I’d like to see Officer Lolade
Officer: over there
Olu: Thank you
(Olu entered her office)
Olu: Hi beauty
Lolade: Hi
Olu: Please I gave you the wrong complimentary card, I thought I had mine with me. I hope I’ll see you tonight?

Lolade: Yes, you gave me my dad’s complimentary card.
Olu: What! Your dad!
(Olu turned to see Gen. Leye behind him)
(Olu smiled to Gen. Leye; Gen. Leye gave him a military slap)
Gen. Leye: You’re just a helpless young man. Please disappear
(Olu unable to hear anything and with blurry vision to, he took the complimentary card from the desk and went straight for the door only to discover it is the door to her restroom; he closed it and opened the second door).
Abraham: What took you so long?
(Olu did not answer, he opened the door and sat down)
Tolu: I think someone just received free 7up (referring to Olu)
Abraham: (innocently), I have Pepsi at the back too, if you don’t mind.
(Olu gave them that disgusting look)
Abraham: I’ll drop you at home right? (looking at Olu)
(Olu nods to confirm the question)
OLU IN HIS APARTMENT
Olu: (in a thin voice), Am home o
(Olu coughs to clear his throat)
Olu: (in a thicker voice), Am home o.
Olu: I think say I no fit talk again ni sha. I Bleep up small o. Make I no fit notice say she resemble Odun.
(Someone knocking)
Ruky: Its me Ruky
Olu: Ruky, whats up?
(Olu opens the door)
Olu: But you didn’t tell me you’re coming?
Ruky: there’s a big problem o.
(Olu to himself): Again!!!
Olu: Am listening

Ruky: You know I told you about my husband, how violent he has been. He’ll even be beating me in front of my daughter. So I paid some area boys to deal with him, this backfired cos they are his boys, now I have to stay away from him. That’s why am here to explain to you.
Olu: Sorry about your husband beating you, some of them can be useless, assuming I was still in the military, I would have killed him on your command.
Ruky: Olu, youre never in the military, this is Ruky fa, not one of those leggings girl
Olu: Ok. (smiling). But about this apartment, it was built to fit only me, so how are we going to do that one o
Ruky: Olu, don’t worry, I’ll pay for any inconveniences.
Olu: That’s good then
Ruky: No work today?
Olu: Am resting
Ruky: Talk to me jare
Olu: I lost a friend lately and we’ve been on the case since yesterday. Everything is fine now.
Ruky: I hope so.
(Olu touching Ruky’s thigh …)
Ruky: Nooo! You’re not even considerate with all my problems. No! and then my baby is in the car.
Olu: She’s here? And you didn’t tell me. We’ll continue in the evening, I want to see my baby.
(Olu opens the door; saw some men standing next to their cars)
Olu: I think we have visitors
Ruky: Who are they?
(Ruky joins Olu outside)
Man: Hello Mr Man (referring to Olu). Am Mr Salami; your girlfriend’s husband. There’s nothing to deny or defend again, this is the definition of been caught red handed.

Man: The issue is not with you, you (pointing to Ruky), you lied to me for three years, so princess is not my daughter. (He flings a paper to her). That’s the paternity test. I knew you never loved me, but I don’t know you’ll lie to me. But I can assure you now, that the family business bond has gone sour. And currently, some people are packing your belongings; they’ll be delivered shortly to this address. Are you wondering how I know about all this? (Kemi winds down from one of the cars, Kemi is Odun’s best friend). That’s my step-sister. But young man, you need to watch your back as from now. You should be a dead man by now if not that everyone is watching now. Have a lovely reunion guys.
(with Princess watching the whole drama from her mom’s car)
Princess: Daddy, where are you going?
Mr Salami: My little queen, daddy is traveling for a long time.
Princess: Don’t leave me alone
Mr Salami: Ok, I won’t stay long, I’ll buy you gifts
Princess: I will miss you daddy
Mr Salami: I’ll miss you too my baby. (He hugs princess)
(Mr Salami on his way to his car)
Ruky: You cannot put all the blames on me and just leave. That doesn’t mean you’re not a devil. You beat me mercilessly, every change you get. You didn’t tell the world that you’re suffering from chronic low sperm count, you can’t even impregnate a chick. You! impotent monster
(Mr Salami stopped)
Mr Salami: I wont kill you today. Guys, let’s go
(Mr Salami and his men drove out; everyone returning to their apartments)
(Phone ringing)
Olu: Hello, please who am I speaking with?
Voice: My name is Engineer Emeka Patrick, the father to Alice Patrick, one of your students
(… to be continued)

(1) (Reply)

24 Quotes That Will Keep You From Giving Up / Wanting To Meet Her (1) - A Touch Of Romance / Quality Assurance And Quality Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.