Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,492 members, 7,911,156 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) (22064 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Hack Woman To Death On Her Farm In Enugu (Photos) / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2017
SKULL MINERS ANOTHER TERRORIST GROUP

1 Like

Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2017
Stupìd con
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by castrol180(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by PureMe01: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2017
author=Iseoluwani post=60715301]
d pic u uploaded says it all.na dem!
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2017
If they had killed her, the world would have said the killers are fulani herdsmen
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2017
fabulousfortune:
U 're gorgeous shocked
plz stay away from my sister. But if you rili want her come thru me grin
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2017
joenor:
my sister is like you love such area.
tongue
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by KingMicky3286: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2017
sirkay9ja:
It was a massive turnout in Ode Aye, Okitipupa LGA of Ondo State as four men were arrested over alleged attempting killing a widow in her farm.

According to report, A woman (name withheld) was said to have visited her farm situated in one of the villages in the community during the early hours of today, after few hours of her visits she saw four men holding cutlass in their hands coming towards her direction which makes her to run while they started pursuing her. It was her noise crying for help that makes all the men in the area to trooped-out to rescue her in which they were all arrested.

Recall, few months ago a girl was matcheted to death in same area of the village and investigation reveals that these set of men were responsible for the killing.

According to eyewitness, it took the intervention of the Army men before they could be rescued from the town as they were being beaten by the angry mobs.

May God continue to expose the evil doers in Jesus name.

SOURCE:http://www.sirkaytech.com/2017/09/four-men-arrested-while-attempting-to-kill-a-widow.html

What will happen to the mob that wants to kill the 4 men now... See blood shocked shocked
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2017
Dey shuld av been killed in the spot.

Four less murderers 2 worry about.

Useless bozo

1 Like

Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by talk2emma: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Why do they want to kill the woman
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Giantslayer:
plz stay away from my sister. But if you rili want her come thru me grin
Lol..... I won't hurt her trust me cheesy
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by PASCALSILVA(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2017
i knew something was not right that yesterday when i saw the army .i was sitting with my friends at maryland junction okitipupa ...when army drove them pass us , .with all the four of them soaked in blood..chai...those army guys still showed them mercy and took them to the police station

KILLERS !..NA GOD GO PUNISH THEM
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by Charly68: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2017
I hope badoo group has not moved to Ondo state...I bet them they will find their match in those people..it is going to be operation kill me I kill you.
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by dustmalik: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2017
texazzpete:
If they had killed her, the world would have said the killers are fulani herdsmen
You took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by Situation001(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Desyner:
The Army will quickly capitalize on this to say these are not Fulani Herdsmen.

yes they are the Fulani herdsmen...

are you now happy..
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Lol..... I won't hurt her trust me cheesy
maybe it's your prick we will cut eventually... Welcome wannabe inlaw
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2017
If not that these ones were arrested am sure it wud ve been blamed on herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by Assassin101: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
why r u only interested in their pricks?
missbeckykisses:
Cut thier pricks angry
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by heysquare(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
thank God Dey didn't succeed otherwise fulani herdsmen wud av bn tagged!
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by uzomanny(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
And they allowed those kids watch the gruesome act?
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
greatnaija01:
kai, pls are they fulani or just baddoo group BUT all I know is the mercy of God will speak for us all in these EMBER months oooo

Bros na ondo baddoo be that oo

1 Like

Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
these people should be declared terrorists o grin
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Those idiots in Aso Rock are shifting goal posts that Fulani herdsmen are not terrorists.
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
sirkay9ja:
It was a massive turnout in Ode Aye, Okitipupa LGA of Ondo State as four men were arrested over alleged attempting killing a widow in her farm.

According to report, A woman (name withheld) was said to have visited her farm situated in one of the villages in the community during the early hours of today, after few hours of her visits she saw four men holding cutlass in their hands coming towards her direction which makes her to run while they started pursuing her. It was her noise crying for help that makes all the men in the area to trooped-out to rescue her in which they were all arrested.

Recall, few months ago a girl was matcheted to death in same area of the village and investigation reveals that these set of men were responsible for the killing.

According to eyewitness, it took the intervention of the Army men before they could be rescued from the town as they were being beaten by the angry mobs.

May God continue to expose the evil doers in Jesus name.

SOURCE:http://www.sirkaytech.com/2017/09/four-men-arrested-while-attempting-to-kill-a-widow.html
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by kellysticks: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
They deserve to die !!!!!!!! grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) by doubleprince6(m): 1:25am On Sep 23, 2017
if they werent captured, the media will tag it Fulani herdsmen attack a woman in her farm.. God help this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man, Fiancée And Five Others Kidnapped On Their Wedding Day In Ondo / 5 Women And Police Officer Sell 3-yr-old Boy Stolen At Burial Ceremony For 600k / 20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.