Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Supernaturals - Faith School - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernaturals - Faith School (277 Views)

Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith / Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supernaturals - Faith School by Hier(m): 5:14am On Sep 22, 2017
Well, I will recommend some gospel songs for your playlist

Yea, I was listening to Travis Greene - You have won the victory - where he was giving this testimony about how he died and he came back haven been prayed on him his mum,

download and listen - www.planetlaguaz.com/get/mp3/VHJhdmlzIEdyZWVuZSB8IFlvdSBoYXZlIHdvbiB0aGUgdmljdG9yeVstXXNjWy1dMTE1NTQ5MjU3Wy1dYWRzPWZhbHNl.html

At the 7:30 minute, he started the testimony

He concluded by saying a being came his way and the being asked him, if he wants to go or stay with his mum, and he chose to stay. But he asked this being for His name, and He said, my name is Jesus. What a faithful and true God we serve

This is going to a thread for more testimonies and I promise to keep compiling them. Yea, this is what I call healing school.

(1) (Reply)

Representing God? / "Able To Keep You From Falling / Abducted Italian Priest Phones Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.