Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,543 members, 7,929,766 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:09 PM

Breaking News;pastor Impregnate More Than 20 Of His Members In His Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News;pastor Impregnate More Than 20 Of His Members In His Church (673 Views)

White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church / Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News;pastor Impregnate More Than 20 Of His Members In His Church by ugberaesejoseph: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2017
A 53-year-old General overseer\ seniorpastor from Nigeria who impregnated more than 20 members of his congregation, including several married women and young girls, claiming that the Holy Spirit told him to have sex with them has been arrested for sexual abuse.

CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE
Re: Breaking News;pastor Impregnate More Than 20 Of His Members In His Church by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2017
shocked

Chiiiissso!

Re: Breaking News;pastor Impregnate More Than 20 Of His Members In His Church by FemiEddy(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Chiiiissso!
pastor dey vex gan grin firing up and down anyhow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News;pastor Impregnate More Than 20 Of His Members In His Church by gfat11: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2017
PATHETIC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News;pastor Impregnate More Than 20 Of His Members In His Church by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2017
My fellow Christian brothers and sisters, lets not permit this religious insensitivity on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/4071652/petition-against-religious-insensitivity-nairaland
Re: Breaking News;pastor Impregnate More Than 20 Of His Members In His Church by Niflheim(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
JUDGE: But why did you sleep with them?

PASTOR(In his John Legend Voice):.......................................They just ordinary pussies!!! They don't know which way to go!!! I love ordinary pussies!!! I just love to take them slow...................take them slow, wow, woooooow, I love to take them sloooooowww!!!
Re: Breaking News;pastor Impregnate More Than 20 Of His Members In His Church by Smony: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
n So...

(1) (Reply)

Dominican Republic Agog As Pro. TB Joshua storms the Nation / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/10/17 / Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.