Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,557 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

Why People Think I Am Anyim Pius Anyim's Daughter -Actress, Blessing Anyim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why People Think I Am Anyim Pius Anyim's Daughter -Actress, Blessing Anyim (1222 Views)

Free Soldiers From The Roads And Allow Me Bury My Daughter - Actress, Ada Ameh / Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter / Hilarious: Young Actress, Blessing Ambrose Vs Fake Genieve Nnaji. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Think I Am Anyim Pius Anyim's Daughter -Actress, Blessing Anyim by Dreyxam: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2017
Popular actress, Blessing Anyim has cleared the air on the widely circulated news of her being Senator Anyim Pius Ayim's daughter.

In a video posted on her Instagram page, @itsablessingg, the actress revealed it's not the first time people think she's the former senate President's daughter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZUKz60lsdM/

She posted; "My attention has been drawn to articles claiming that I am Pius Anyim's daughter. The news article has gone viral, and I am obliged to clear the air that I am not his daughter. People always mistake me for his daughter all the time because of my last name, especially when I'm in Lagos and the airport too., they assume that I am his daughter based on my last name.

"I am not his daughter, I never claimed to be his daughter. Those who spread the rumour did it on their own. I do have a father who happens to be in senate in Rivers State. Other than that I am not connected to know any politician not even Pius Anyim."

According to her, considering the fact that her father is a Senator representing East Rivers State, many people don't ask to clear their impressions.

She added, "When people learn I'm a senator's daughter, once they know I bear Anyim, they don't ask me to clarify if Pius Anyim is my father."

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Why People Think I Am Anyim Pius Anyim's Daughter -Actress, Blessing Anyim by Springsdy456958(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2017
make I book space down FTC.
Re: Why People Think I Am Anyim Pius Anyim's Daughter -Actress, Blessing Anyim by Springsdy456958(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2017
grin
Re: Why People Think I Am Anyim Pius Anyim's Daughter -Actress, Blessing Anyim by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2017
She looks like something I had for Dinner
Re: Why People Think I Am Anyim Pius Anyim's Daughter -Actress, Blessing Anyim by fernandoc(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2017
her response was more reasonable. everything no be fight.
Re: Why People Think I Am Anyim Pius Anyim's Daughter -Actress, Blessing Anyim by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2017
angry
Re: Why People Think I Am Anyim Pius Anyim's Daughter -Actress, Blessing Anyim by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Why People Think I Am Anyim Pius Anyim's Daughter -Actress, Blessing Anyim by gfat11: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2017
OKAY NOW
Re: Why People Think I Am Anyim Pius Anyim's Daughter -Actress, Blessing Anyim by ambrosedmax(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2022
The name favour you abi e no favour you

(1) (Reply)

Davido Releases Press Statement, Reveals All That Happened The Night Tagbo Died / Honeymooners Yomi And Grace Makun Don't Have Time For Sex / Givanas Cosmetics Staffs Protest Cut In Wages, Management Ill Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.