Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

To Rent And For Sale Urgently - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Rent And For Sale Urgently (365 Views)

A 3 Nos Of 3 Bedroom And 2 Units Of Mini Flats 4 Sale Urgently In Baruwa,ipaja.. / Fairly Used(2 Months Old) LG DVD Home Theatre For Sale Urgently / Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Rent And For Sale Urgently by anita08: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2017
One roomself contain with toilet bathroom and kitchen and everything inside the room for sale. House is in Ebute ikorodu a very nice Area. Rent is 100k a year light is not bad there. Light bills 1k security and PSP 1k that's 2k every month. It's my house but wanna travel. Wanna give it out. Landlady lives in compound but she is a correct Lady as long as u pay ur bills she got no Prb. My rent expires Dec. Inbox me. Or whatsapp 09090137806
Re: To Rent And For Sale Urgently by porkish1(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2017
anita08:
One roomself contain with toilet bathroom and kitchen and everything inside the room for sale. House is in Ebute ikorodu a very nice Area. Rent is 100k a year light is not bad there. Light bills 1k security and PSP 1k that's 2k every month. It's my house but wanna travel. Wanna give it out. Landlady lives in compound but she is a correct Lady as long as u pay ur bills she got no Prb. My rent expires Dec. Inbox me. Or whatsapp 09090137806
how much for the psp

(1) (Reply)

I Need Details About Tolet.com / Five Revealing Reasons Why Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Saving In The / 13 Bedrooms Duplex For Sale At Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.