Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,500 members, 7,881,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

How To Meet A Girl And Make Her Fall Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Meet A Girl And Make Her Fall Fast (1141 Views)

How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Meet A Girl And Make Her Fall Fast by sankasdboy(m): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2017
if you are a guy and you feel that is hard to talk to a girl you like maybe is because you are shy, these are the things you should do and she will fall for you. 1)smile always at her front when she noticed it regularly she will asked you why you always smile 2.) try to be nice to people she will want to be closer to you 3.)always be neat in dressing she will love you more 4.) always tell your friends to tell her you love her and she will ask you directly why you always send your friends to her 5.)don't be over pompous girls don't like it ..let me know if it help you, that was my strategy when I was shy to girls :Pif you are a guy and you feel that is hard to talk to a girl you like maybe is because you are shy, these are the things you should do and she will fall for you. 1)smile always at her front when she noticed it regularly she will asked you why you always smile 2.) try to be nice to people she will want to be closer to you 3.)always be neat in dressing she will love you more 4.) always tell your friends to tell her you love her and she will ask you directly why you always send your friends to her 5.)don't be over pompous girls don't like it ..let me know if it help you, that was my strategy when I was shy to girls
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Make Her Fall Fast by Ninethmare: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2017
Too long just clear her leg she done reach ground be that

1 Like

Re: How To Meet A Girl And Make Her Fall Fast by tomisinuno(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2017
Hmm...what a post. Meanwhile, you can advertise urself nd get all kind of connections on www.bgmconnect.com
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Make Her Fall Fast by Fernandowski(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2017
Bullshit
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Make Her Fall Fast by Heloct(f): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
All these ones na wash.
Re: How To Meet A Girl And Make Her Fall Fast by adegeye38(m): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
No 1 - BE SUCCESSFUL and everything else falls into place....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Meet A Girl And Make Her Fall Fast by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Real guys don't chase girls rather ladies run after them

(1) (Reply)

An American Woman Laments / 7 Signs You Should Not Marrry Your Girlfriend / The Cheating Boo Boo!!! Exclusively Bae!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.