Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,087 members, 7,890,595 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:37 PM

Sell Your GIFTCARDS (itunes,amazon,walmart Giftcards Etc) And Get Paid Instantly - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sell Your GIFTCARDS (itunes,amazon,walmart Giftcards Etc) And Get Paid Instantly (295 Views)

Learn How To Shop Ebay, Amazon, Walmart, Zara & Fashion Nova From Nigeria / Published Original Post Get Paid Instantly New Forum Launch #legit / Sell Your Itunes/amazon Gift Card And Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your GIFTCARDS (itunes,amazon,walmart Giftcards Etc) And Get Paid Instantly by Horlami3370: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Sell All Your GIFTCARDS (iTunes, Amazon, Walmart Giftcards Etc) and Get Paid Via Bitcoin or Directly to your Nigerian Bank Account

I'm Alway online and Available from MONDAY to SUNNDAY (24/7)

I Accept USD,CAD,NZD,AUD, GBP and many countries Giftcards Except MXC

iTunes, Amazon, Walmart Giftcards and others are always needed (with or without receipts but must be physical card)

I accept cards of $10-$25-$50-$100-$200-$500 $1000 denomination

I Make PAYMENT Once i verify the code and money is released to any Bank Account 15 min or less.

I can pay you in Bitcoin too if you want

MY TERMS OF TRADE ARE SIMPLE:

1. Please Message me on whatsapp and tell me the card and face value before sending it to me and i'll tell you the rate
2. Please only provide genuine cards that has not been redeem or sent to anyone else except me
3. Send me a physical picture of the card (I may require you to type the code if picture is not clear enough)
4. NO INVALID CARD / USED CARDS

YOU CAN CONTACT ME on Whatsapp or Call via the number and link below and i'm also available for
Personal and Business Website development and Hosting at a reduced and normal rate while i Sell and Buy Bitcoin too incase you are interested

+2348106091766

https:///send?phone=2348106091766

(1) (Reply)

Build Your E-commerce Website Today / Working On Your Seo Using Backlinks Part 1 / Christmas & New Year 2018 Offer | 50% OFF | SSD Shared Hosting !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.