Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,712 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:55 AM

Why Are 100 Naira Notes All Dirty And Old? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are 100 Naira Notes All Dirty And Old? (1883 Views)

Godwin Emefiele, How Hard Is It To Print New 100 Naira Notes?! Educate Us!! / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? / Why Are #100 Denominations Scarce??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are 100 Naira Notes All Dirty And Old? by shogat(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2017
Please I have noticed of recent that mint (new) 100 naira notes are gradually going into extinction in Nigeria. All I have been seeing around are dirty and old 100 naira notes.

Is it that the CBN no longer prints it?
Please if you have new 100 naira notes let us know-you can show us sef.

naijacutee, FOD, puskin, dominique, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why Are 100 Naira Notes All Dirty And Old? by attention007(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2017
question for the gods
Re: Why Are 100 Naira Notes All Dirty And Old? by Florblu(f): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2017
Probably the ones that comes your
Re: Why Are 100 Naira Notes All Dirty And Old? by nero2face: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Maybe Buhari wants to stop printing them since Jona removed the Islamic inscription on de old ones...

Re: Why Are 100 Naira Notes All Dirty And Old? by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
shogat:
Please I have noticed of recent that mint (new) 100 naira notes are gradually going into extinction in Nigeria. All I have been seeing around are dirty and old 100 naira notes.

Is it that the CBN no longer prints it?
Please if you have new 100 naira notes let us know-you can show us sef.

naijacutee, FOD, puskin, dominique, Lalasticlala
It is more commonly handled than the higher denominations. The lower denominations that are handled more are made with the polymer material which makes them more durable.
This is the best explanation I can think of.
Re: Why Are 100 Naira Notes All Dirty And Old? by shogat(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

It is more commonly handled than the higher denominations. The lower denominations that are handled more are made with the polymer material which makes them more durable.
This is the best explanation I can think of.
wow that makes sense
Re: Why Are 100 Naira Notes All Dirty And Old? by Naijastatesman9: 4:02am On Sep 25, 2017
Treat the Naira with respect.

Don't squeeze it.

Don't tear it.

Don't put it in dirt,
Re: Why Are 100 Naira Notes All Dirty And Old? by shogat(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Naijastatesman9:
Treat the Naira with respect.

Don't squeeze it.

Don't tear it.

Don't put it in dirt,
I hope people can respect it o

(1) (Reply)

SEC Targets Increased Level Of Financial Inclusion By 2020 / Buy And Ship From Ebay To Nigeria @335/$ / How Much Is Naira And Dollars In Malaysian Currency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.