Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

Discover How To Open And Verify US Paypal Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Discover How To Open And Verify US Paypal Account (514 Views)

Create Verify US Paypal - How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria / How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria / Please Who Will Help Me Verify US Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Open And Verify US Paypal Account by godwinweb(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Wanted to have a secure and widely accepted means to send and receive money online with ease, right?

But on getting to PayPal's sign up page, you discovered your country is not even on their list to start with. Your country is BANNED!

This harsh reality has shattered your dream of having the most widely accepted means of sending and receiving payment online.

So far, you've tried so many 'popular' solutions out there and have lost your hard-earned money seeking solution…but all to no avail.

Right now … you're scared, tired and frustrated because all the so-called 'popular' solutions you've tried in the past have failed you completely.

But, do you know? Don’t worry again

Here are some lists of countries not supported by PayPal.

Juan de Nova Island, Paraguay, Zimbabwe, Belarus, Europa Island, Korea North, Puerto Rico, Bouvet Island, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Lebanon, Serbia and Montenegro, Central African Republic, Glorioso Islands, Macedonia, Syria, Christmas Island, Guam, Federated States of Micronesia, Timor-Leste, Clipperton Island, Guernsey, Moldova, Tokelau, Haiti, Monaco, Tromelin Island, Akrotiri, Coral Sea Islands, Dhekelia, Jan Mayen, Pakistan, West Bank, Bangladesh, Egypt, Jersey, Paracel Islands, Western Sahara, British Indian Ocean Territory, Gaza Strip, Liberia, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Burma, Afghanistan, Antarctica, Cuba, Isle of Man, Northern Mariana Islands, Wake Island, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Georgia, Libya, Spratly Islands, Cameroon, Ghana, Macau, Sudan, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Navassa Island, Uzbekistan, American Samoa, Cote d’Ivoire, Iran, Nigeria, Virgin Islands, Bassas da India, Equatorial Guine.

If you live in any unsupported countries and would love to own a PayPal account, I am going to show you how I successfully open a verified US PayPal account.

Requirement

To successfully open an US verified PayPal account; here are some of the basic requirements needed:
• Email address
• A VPN
• Payoneer US virtual Bank account
• US profile details

To get a perfect VPN that works for any country make use of the phone number below this article.

Let me quickly run through the process on how to open and verify an US PayPal account.

I guess by now, you have a US VPN up and running. There are a lot of companies online that sells VPN. but if you are finding it difficult to find a perfect VPN, i can help you get one.

NOTE : your VPN need to be running when carrying out the registration, verifying your email and when logging in to your PayPal account.
Go to paypal.com, and click the create account button to start the sign up process

Go to fakenamegenerator.com to generate a valid US profile for the PayPal registration such as Zip code, Address, Phone number, SSN.

Make sure you use your real name (must correspond to name use at Payoneer) and a valid email address.

A verification link will be sent to your email, click it to finish the sign-up process.

Verifying PayPal

I verified my account simply by adding my Payoneer US bank account to PayPal.
You will be prompted by PayPal to add a bank account or/and a credit card to get your account verified. I advice you choose the bank account option.

Add your Payoneer US bank account detail to PayPal. PayPal will then make two deposits less than a $1 to your Payoneer account.
It will take 2-3 days for the deposit to finally reach Payoneer. When it does, verify the amount deposited at PayPal and viola! Your PayPal account is verified.

Now that you have a verified PayPal account, you need to heed to the following instruction so it doesn’t get limited.
• Always use the same VPN IP to login to your PayPal account.
• Test to confirm the VPN has successfully change your browser IP location to USA via whatismyip.com.
• Clear your browser cookie before and after using PayPal.
• Mind the kind of people you transact business with via PayPal because once they discover you made a transaction with somebody that was found guilty, your account might get limited or suspended.

Your questions, and contribution are welcomed

Your Internet Friend.
+234 90 60 141 365
Godwin

1 Like

Re: Discover How To Open And Verify US Paypal Account by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2017
Cool...I also created a thread giving a simple guide in creating a verified U.S Paypal business account for recieving payments.

Check my profile for link to the thread.

(1) (Reply)

How Can Bloggers Starting Out Attract Huge Traffic / All Verified Adsense Accounts Available For Sale. UK, USA, NG / Various Ways To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.