Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,106 members, 7,890,681 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? (1761 Views)

Spiritualist Uses Machete To Liberate Man From Spiritual Wife (photo) / If You Lust After A Woman Or Man In Your Heart You Have Fornicated / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by AgentOfAllah: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2017
geoworldedu:

Clay didn't form man, arh..! I Haven't heard or seen any clay becoming man in the last 1000 years, I don't support yahweh/allah creationist story, but I support scientific theory like 'evolution'.

Evolution didn't say that human evolved from fish, rather human evolved from homo habilis, erectus etc. Why is there a stop in yahweh creating more people with clay?

Humans and all known organic lifeforms are made of hydrocarbons, clay consists of Aluminium, silicon, hydrogen and oxygen, but it is missing the most important element necessary for life: Carbon. So how could humans have come from clay?

And yes, evolution does claim that we were fish at some point.
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Humans and all known organic lifeforms are made of hydrocarbons, clay consists of Aluminium, silicon, hydrogen and oxygen, but it is missing the most important element necessary for life: Carbon. So how could humans have come from clay?

And yes, evolution does claim that we were fish at some point.

Reference pls at your last statement
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Jacksonville:

What are you to him? Is it a coincidence that otem studied urban n rural management or what , which is also called geo-studies , n now you go by the moniker geoworld? . Isn't it logical? I dnt expect you to admit it so lets leave it like that cool
the question u shld be asking is, how did we meet? From where we met, all ur doubts could be cleared.
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
geoworldedu:
the question u shld be asking is, how did we meet? From where we met, all ur doubts could be cleared.

where?
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by ysyowel(m): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
geoworldedu:
Bible tells us story of man being formed from clay. Christians accept clay as their predecessors but science tells us of man being formed from early homos like the homo habilis, homo sapiens, etc. Taking a close look at man, there is no way he appears similar to clay, but there are more than ten ways he is similar to homo erectus, homo habilis, etc.
Man is a primate, homo erectuses are primates
Man has skull, homo erectuses have skulls
Man has teeth, homo erectuses have teeth
On and on it goes.

So where do you think man comes from?a Clay or a primate?

from clay
research shows that human body contain all the elements found on the earth, this shows that man came from a clay
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by AgentOfAllah: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
geoworldedu:

Reference pls at your last statement

We do belong to the same cordate phylum, so it is implied that our origins trace back to the same common fish ancestor

You may read these articles for light introduction:

(1) http://www.bbc.com/news/health-13278255

(2) https://gizmodo.com/new-evidence-suggests-that-human-limbs-evolved-from-sha-1771427923

And if you want to go fully technical, you will find in many scientific articles, obliging partners:

(1) http://dev.biologists.org/content/143/8/1313 (Note: we are Tetrapods)

(2) https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-07674-y (Note: we are gnathostomes)
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
ysyowel:

from clay
research shows that human body contain all the elements found on the earth, this shows that man came from a clay
why don't you go the other way round and say that clay comes from human body becos clay contain all the elements found in the human body. Omo, e fit be d shiit of homo erectuses, homo sapiens, homo habilis form clay o. U don reason am ba?
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Jacksonville:

where?
we met where something brought us in common. Through whatsapp course mate groups? Through Facebook namesake group? Through same challenge people group? Go and figure it out yourself.
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

We do belong to the same cordate phylum, so it is implied that our origins trace back to the same common fish ancestor

You may read these articles for light introduction:

(1) http://www.bbc.com/news/health-13278255

(2) https://gizmodo.com/new-evidence-suggests-that-human-limbs-evolved-from-sha-1771427923

And if you want to go fully technical, you will find in many scientific articles, obliging partners:

(1) http://dev.biologists.org/content/143/8/1313 (Note: we are Tetrapods)

(2) https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-07674-y (Note: we are gnathostomes)
you don't just bring any conspiracy theory forward becos somebody put it there. Give me where the founders of the evolution theory like Charles Darwin said we evolved from fish and I can start taking you serious from there.
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
Bridgetania:
so my question is..how come about the homo sapiens and habilis? Where did they originate from??...abi dem gaminate from ground or land from sky??
They began from the big bang, remember the big bang began the universe. The universe began from God Almighty who created Yahweh and Allah, according to the Doctufos of Truth.
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
geoworldedu:
you don't just bring any conspiracy theory forward becos somebody put it there. Give me where the founders of the evolution theory like Charles Darwin said we evolved from fish and I can start taking you serious from there.

are you being serious or you're just trolling?
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

are you being serious or you're just trolling?
Did Darwin say human being evolved from fish?
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by AgentOfAllah: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
geoworldedu:
you don't just bring any conspiracy theory forward becos somebody put it there.
Wow!! You asked for references and I presented you with news articles and peer-reviewed papers for good measure. It is however the first time in my life I've heard someone refer to peer-reviewed papers from reputable scientific journals as "conspiracy theory". Being an author of scientific work myself, I find this charge deeply insulting and disrespectful; considering the months, and occasionally, years of hard work these authors put into their research. I am not saying they cannot be wrong, but if you wish to dispute their claims, you best follow the well established procedures of science, instead of blurting out unsubstantiated ad hominems.

Give me where the founders of the evolution theory like Charles Darwin said we evolved from fish and I can start taking you serious from there.

Finally, you obviously have no clue how science works if you truly think Darwin is the sole/final authority on the theory of evolution. As such, it'll be a waste of my time to further indulge you. Please, feel free to believe whatever crap you want to believe about evolution. I had mistaken you for a reasonable person, but it's not a mistake I'm eager to repeat anytime soon.

Good bye!!

1 Like

Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by geoworldedu: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Wow!! You asked for references and I presented you with news articles and peer-reviewed papers for good measure. It is however the first time in my life I've heard someone refer to peer-reviewed papers from reputable scientific journals as "conspiracy theory". Being an author of scientific work myself, I find this charge deeply insulting and disrespectful; considering the months, and occasionally, years of hard work these authors put into their research. I am not saying they cannot be wrong, but if you wish to dispute their claims, you best follow the well established procedures of science, instead of blurting out unsubstantiated ad hominems.

Finally, you obviously have no clue how science works if you truly think Darwin is the sole/final authority on the theory of evolution. As such, it'll be a waste of my time to further indulge you. Please, feel free to believe whatever crap you want to believe about evolution. I had mistaken you for a reasonable person, but it's not a mistake I'm eager to repeat anytime soon.

Good bye!!
sorry but I didn't see where they stated that fish became human being in those paper reviews. That was the topic of discussion.
Re: Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? by AgentOfAllah: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2017
geoworldedu:
sorry but I didn't see where they stated that fish became human being in those paper reviews. That was the topic of discussion.
Then you should have asked for clarification rather than casually dismissing it as conspiracy theory. Apparently, you need a thorough introduction to the theory of evolution.

The first postulate of evolution is that all living things have the same common ancestors. As such, every biological feature of every living creature can be traced back to an original ancestor. The more universal a feature is across a diverse number of species, the more primitive such a feature is, meaning all species sharing that feature share a common ancestor. Two of the most studied common features are tetrapoda (four feet) and Gnathostomata (Jaw bones).

Evolution of tetrapods

It turns out that a certain genetic signaling pathway, known as the Sonic Hedgehog (SHH) signalling, is responsible for the development of paired limbs (in all limbed animals, including humans) and fins (in fishes). In one of the papers I shared, titled: "A shared role for sonic hedgehog signalling in patterning chondrichthyan gill arch appendages and tetrapod limbs", it was found that this SHH also plays a role in the formation of certain parts of Chondrichthyes (sharks and rays) gills. Their finding is summarised in their conclusion thus:

" Our demonstration of a dual role for Shh signalling in patterning the endoskeleton of chondrichthyan gill arches points to a common molecular mechanism underlying the axial patterning of branchial rays and paired fins/limbs, and highlights chondrichthyan branchial rays as an important feature in the evolutionary story of gnathostome paired appendages {i.e. limbs and fins}".

The point here is that these features are only shared because of our shared common ancestors. Shared common ancestry is the only scientifically sound explanation for such a remarkable coincidence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Entry Here Unless You Have An Invite. Bouncer At The Door!!! / First Chamber Of Hell (peniel Ngonde) / There Is No Power In The Name Of Jesus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.