Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,628 members, 7,975,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:23 AM

IT Jobs For Those In Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IT Jobs For Those In Port Harcourt (471 Views)

Apply For IT Jobs In The USA (remote Only) / Fresh IT Jobs - Apply Now Before Deadline / 10 Nigeria Jobs For SSCE Certificate Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IT Jobs For Those In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2017
Over the last couple of days, I have come across an IT scholarship opportunity for people based in Port-Harcourt, and being a great believer in the potential for IT to transform our country, I just had to share it with you. Before I continue, I have to declare that I am in no way affiliated with Loctech and I am not being paid for this by anyone. I simply heard about this and being someone who understands the potential for these particular skills to transform lives, I wanted my readers to at least get a shot at it. From what I gather, Loctech is an institution that teaches IT-based skills to graduates and non-graduates alike. The beauty of their focus is that they skills that they teach are skills that are in global demand. They are skills which transform you from being a job seeker, to being a job selector as the demand for this skills is now more the supply. When positioning, it is always wise to position in a grown market, rather than in a dying market. On top of this, these skills are remote-friendly, and can be used to gain full-time employment and earn your wages in $ or £, without leaving your country. The scholarship Loctech is offering is based on an examination which will be taken on the 23rd of September at 4A Etim Okpoyo Close, By Linjo Super Market, Bridge Bus Stop. Rumuobiakani Port Harcourt. (More information can be gotten by calling 08037084968 or info@loctechng.com ) You will however need to apply [ using this link ] ( http://z6cx.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/track/ click/4jbo520dc7a87d ) , and there are NO FEES involved in the application process.
Re: IT Jobs For Those In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2017
http:// z6cx.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/track/ click/4jbo520dc7a87d

copy the link

(1) (Reply)

New Job Opening At Nigerian Stock Exchange / Job Vacancy At Onstream Group / Hello Undergraduates/ssce Holders. This Job Is For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.