Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,760 members, 7,905,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

To Restore A Word Document (special Case) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / To Restore A Word Document (special Case) (588 Views)

What Is The Best Software To Convert A Word Document Into Epub And MOBI? / How To Restore A Deleted Gmail Account? / Help!!! You Need To Restore The Word Docx File.!!!the File Is Corrupted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Restore A Word Document (special Case) by harsh1989: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
The fact that I was up all night writing a text, saving periodically), and then the accident happened that removed all the text, did not notice, saved the document, went to bed, woke up the next morning and realized his mistake. Is it possible somehow to recover the information?
I would be very grateful for any advice.
Re: To Restore A Word Document (special Case) by winding: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2017
Hello ) you can try to use recovery using backup, or if this method does not help try recover DOCX online, it works online !!! you can find here : https://word.recoverytoolbox.com/online/

I wish you good luck !!! )

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Develops Self-driving Bathroom Slippers / How To Track A Mobile Current Location / Artificial Intelligence And Robots - Nigerian Teenagers Have A Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.