Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,809 members, 7,942,030 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler (23745 Views)

Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts / Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes / Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by ignis: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
I love this lady...
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by itsandi(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Should she not do her work again?
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by Johnpaul01: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
The Aunty don finish you already, no need to explain am give us grin
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by Innobee99(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm confused, why this picture? grin that's not nice
Looks like a talking drum
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by seangy4konji: 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Couple hundred thousand $.

God of Moses.
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by enigma2007(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
free2ryhme:

Japan has defeat china in many wars before

Please tell am o! Until recently self, China had always been Japan's b****
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by MrRitchie: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
2+2 is 4-1 that's 3 quick maths
free2ryhme:
Yemi Alade manager right now
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by mdgreen(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by JoshMedia: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jostico:
Its yemi alade

1 Like

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by jerome263: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
See my signature for life changing articles
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by chineduemmao: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
am not surprise, its the human trend; 'u don't bite the finger that is feeding u'. Restructure nigeria someone says no, resign mugabe someone says no, fair election for Togo Yemi Alade said no (am not sure though) SHAME ON AFRICA..... DAMN!!!!
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by ogtavia(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
On top wetin you dey sing sef...
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by firstolalekan(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Keneking:
Ordinary Togo ...that we can send a contingent of battalion mostly from Northern Nigeria to crush sad

I dont know when Lagos can annex Benin and Togo grin
Dear mumu,
Also read before you comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by homesteady(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
She should just claim ignorance and apologize.
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by seguno2: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Keneking:
Ordinary Togo ...that we can send a contingent of battalion mostly from Northern Nigeria to crush sad

I dont know when Lagos can annex Benin and Togo grin

What are you talking about?
How is your comment relevant to the topic?
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by seguno2: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
homesteady:
She should just claim ignorance and apologize.

Yeyebrities don't apologise.
They are too pompous for that despite the fact that they are mostly local champions who don't pay taxes talk less about using their public spaces to promote good values in our society.
What a shame.
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by David160(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
You will never believe what happened in this video .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju0DR5PzJUw
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by DonBobes(m): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jostico:
Its yemi alade

Wake up.
na my girl u NAKEDIZE
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Mtssshew

Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by alexxo11(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
lollypeezle:
Ghana - obsessed with our Jollof

Togo - Obsessed with our musician

Kenya - Obsessed with our men

South Africa - Obsessed with our hardwork

Please, what did we do to all these countries?
lol a neutral person would think Africans flock to Nigeria for greener pastures ....actually the only country you guys don't go is Somalia....anywhere is better than Nigeria at the moment but y'all act as if it's singapore
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:06am On Sep 23, 2017
u sure say n.a. only show u go. .later we go find out o. .n.a. so one go Gambia n we hear another story. .
Re: I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler by Syphonn(m): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2017
Many ladies trying to fix their lives and settle down in a promising marital home get it all wrong doing this.

Despite the fact that beauty is one of the qualities men desire in a woman, a lady can still be beautiful yet remains a spinster for the rest of her life.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr P Peter Okoye Bags 2 IARA International Award Nomination / Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido / Mamuzee Twins Unveil Innoson Cars For "‎Miss & Mr Nigeria Resources Ambassador"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.