Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,433 members, 7,926,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:10 PM

How To Gain Admission Into Any Tertiary Institution 2017/2018 [A Must Read] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Gain Admission Into Any Tertiary Institution 2017/2018 [A Must Read] (428 Views)

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / 2017/2018 A.B.U ZARIA Diploma 2nd Admission List Is Out / How To Graduate With First Class In Any Tertiary Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain Admission Into Any Tertiary Institution 2017/2018 [A Must Read] by Primebrains(f): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
99.9% of Nigeria sees gaining admission into tertiary institution as a very difficult thing to achieve; I was once like that years ago when I wrote my first Unified Tertiary Matriculation, UTME examinations.
We all have the desire to be in the university system yet after sitting for the UTME exams and having passing the exams successfully we have that fear in our heart that we may not gain admission because of the competition in the country in pursuit of admission into tertiary institutions.

Sometimes we will be like “what if I don’t gain admission?” now think it the other way “what if you gain admission”.

To gain admission into tertiary institution is very easy as ABC, here are 6 things to do if you want to gain admission this year

Register for The Institution’s Post UTME: The first step is to purchase the school’s Post UTME form. Do well to register for the institution Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations known as the POST UTME, this exam is just a test of your knowledge so don’t be afraid.

READ MORE: http://www.primebrains.com.ng/2017/09/how-to-gain-admission-into-any-tertiary-institution-2017.html
Re: How To Gain Admission Into Any Tertiary Institution 2017/2018 [A Must Read] by okosunsunny: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma 2017/2018 direct -entry , Do you Want to up-grand your scores to meet up with the UTME Cut off mark here is your chance to do so now . for more information on how to upgrand your UTME scores And get Admission in to Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma contact the school Admission Office via: 08118360644 for help and for admission assistance.

Mr Okosun

(1) (Reply)

Trade By Barter. OAU And LASU / Nobel Literature Prize To Be Announced On Thursday | SEE SHORTLISTED / Attention Please; Concerning Hp Laptop Battery Capacity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.