Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,288 members, 7,950,495 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Mercy Johnson ’s Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Ready To Remarry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mercy Johnson ’s Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Ready To Remarry (700 Views)

How Do I Convince My Mother To Remarry? / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson ’s Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Ready To Remarry by Abiee: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
With all these cheating stories and divorce here and there, it is refreshing to see this wonderful couple, Mercy Johnson and Odi keep our hopes alive that true love isn’t lost.

Mercy Johnson’s husband, Prince Odi Okojie disclosed that he is ever willing to remarry her while appreciating her beauty with a new photo on Instagram.

He even declared his readiness to pay another bride price to her family for her.

Mercy Johnson’s hubby, Prince Odi shared a video she recorded for him and he said,

“I will sure ..................

See the PHOTOS And Read More
Here:;:
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/22/mercy-johnson-s-husband-prince-odi-okojie-ready-remarry/
Re: Mercy Johnson ’s Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Ready To Remarry by greatnaija01: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
mtchew blogger

(1) (Reply)

Secret Betrayal A Story By Chidera / Groom Humiliates Bride On Wedding Day, Exposes Infidelity Video / A Bad Relationship Is Not A Cause For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.