Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,131 members, 7,939,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Eniola Badmus Apologize Over Public Fall Out With Davido's Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Apologize Over Public Fall Out With Davido's Babymama (673 Views)

Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank / Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Apologize Over Public Fall Out With Davido's Babymama by TunezMediaTV: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2017
Nollywood star actress, Eniola Badmus has proven to everyone that she has no space in her heart for beefs and malice.

This mild drama started when Davido's first babymama, Sophia Momodu dragged her friend along a messy engagement on social media.

Momodu had taken to her Snapchat, to reveal what she was having for dinner, Badmus then ridiculed her for going for the shoddy snacks.

Momodu noted that she had some Dunkin’ Donuts for dinner and considered having another favour donut from Krispy Kreme same night.

“Dunkin’ Donut? What happened to Red Lobster, Olive Garden, even Apple Bees?” the actress asked and added, “You’re better reckon with Popeyes. Dey still gat wedges for munch. #BobssLadiesPayBillz”

Launching the tirade, Momodu posted; “How you gon be salty cause I eat whatever the Bleep I want and you can’t hoe,” she began her tirade. “I have wayyy too many responsible people in my life. They won’t let me put this fat, salty hoe in her place. Always talking about people and stay kissing their ass. Fool!”

“Boss ladies don’t beg for love,” she continued, referencing Eniola’s comment about ‘boss ladies’, and added, “They don’t beg for dick either. Sit you cellulite ridden ass down and be humble.”

However, the Nollywood star, who is an intimate friend of Davido, has taken to her SnapChat to announce that there’s no more problem.

In her message to Momodu, Badmus said, “Go and sin no more.”

“Davido’s daughter is my daughter and The mother of his child is my sister …. I love you Sophia Momodu I luv u with all my heart …. Zero beef we shouldn’t allow devil to come between us we’ve come a long way.

“Heaven knows I love David with all my heart base on dat I believe everything associated with him should come with luv. Go and sin no more. I’m a leader and I should stay up and awake … I remember each and every moment we’ve spent together … I declare zero beef between us … BADOO X Sophia Momodu …” Badmus added.

We might be right to assume that mediators have stepped in to establish peace.

http://www.tunezmedia.com/2017/09/actress-eniola-badmus-finally-apologize.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Eniola Badmus Apologize Over Public Fall Out With Davido's Babymama by Jbleenk: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2017
Dot
Re: Eniola Badmus Apologize Over Public Fall Out With Davido's Babymama by Zeze06(m): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2017
tongue

Moral of the story: be careful what you wish for...
Re: Eniola Badmus Apologize Over Public Fall Out With Davido's Babymama by mofeoluwadassah: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2017
ok
Re: Eniola Badmus Apologize Over Public Fall Out With Davido's Babymama by pyyxxaro: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2017
See the way they look like cheap Hoees undecided

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Apologize Over Public Fall Out With Davido's Babymama by Homeboiy: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2017
But wait oo...

Davido still dey fúck that girl or he don pull out.
Re: Eniola Badmus Apologize Over Public Fall Out With Davido's Babymama by AuroraB(f): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2017
Homeboiy:
But wait oo...

Davido still dey fúck that girl or he don pull out.
What a weird imagination lipsrsealed
Re: Eniola Badmus Apologize Over Public Fall Out With Davido's Babymama by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Olamide_ybnl:how Nigeria Pastor Make Me To Lost 30 Million In MMM Last Month / OMG! See What A Nigerian Actress Adanma Luke Wore In A New Romantic Music Video / I Think Davido Should Go Beg Wizkid Before It's Late - Toyobabyboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.