Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now (1645 Views)

The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by AfricaNigerian: 7:40am On Sep 23, 2017
dot
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Am I supposed to believe this?
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2017
The only end time sign i see is you or maybe your LIES

1 Like

Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by AfricaNigerian: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2017
mhizesther:
Am I supposed to believe this?
i don't know
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by uwammebi: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
I was really shocked this morning at around 6:01 where i was standing at the b/stop suddenly, a tall guy who was about to enter a Tri-cycle with his friend suddenly disappeared.
infact it looked like a dream to me.
immediately some guys who were also at the b/stop held the driver responsible, immediately "rapture!!!" rang in my head but his friend kept say he had a fight with one woman last night in which the woman threatened to do many things to him using charm.
A man suggested that they report the incident to the police...........i currently don't know what happened after that.
could this be rapture?

the more you smoke that weed, the more it diminishes ur brain cells, u need to stop

3 Likes

Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by Babsmike(m): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2017
Rapture! Rapture !! Rapture!!! Pls who will be online to post the event or who will make the FTC?

God please help us to be none of the above.
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by doughziay: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2017
Why weren't you raptured?

1 Like

Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by hopefulLandlord: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2017
bsbz
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by AfricaNigerian: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2017
dot

1 Like

Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by AfricaNigerian: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2017
fruqsy:
The only end time sign i see is you or maybe your LIES
ok
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by AfricaNigerian: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2017
uwammebi:

the more you smoke that weed, the more it diminishes ur brain cells, u need to stop
hmm!
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2017
undecidedop please change your weed dealer, He/she hates you.

#YOLO
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by AfricaNigerian: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
undecidedop please change your weed dealer, He/she hates you.

#YOLO
what has weed got to do with this thread?
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by AfricaNigerian: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2017
Once i get home, i will make sure i get more info on how far the police has gone.
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2017
If rapture occur, it will be known worldwide. Immediately it happens, a new government will spring forth, it will produce just one government that will run the world before the great tribulations starts. Those who couldn't make to heaven will be given a second chance by paying with their blood

2 Likes

Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by AfricaNigerian: 8:56am On Sep 23, 2017
asuustrike2009:
If rapture occur, it will be known worldwide. Immediately it happens, a new government will spring forth, it will produce just one government that will run the world before the great tribulations starts. Those who couldn't make to heaven will be given a second chance by paying with their blood
i love the way you reason, you have answered the question and made us believe that the event wasn't that of rapture.
Unlike the people above that were just saying i've smoked weed
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
i love the way you reason, you have answered the question and make us believe that the event wasn't that of rapture.
Unlike the people above that were just saying i've smoked weed
Yea.Rapture will occur but we will be taken unaware. Jesus is coming for the perfect church, the one without spots or sin.until he sees that, he wouldn't come. But all the same we should be alert because things are happening. We should be concern about living holy and pleasing our maker such that when rapture occurs we wouldn't be surprised. It's like a student studying hard for an examination, he reads the textbook back to back and predict likely questions. When he goes to the exam and sees what he had predicted, he's happy. Rapture is one thing but holiness is the key to rapture.

1 Like

Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by paxonel(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2017
Once again!
Let me say that there is nothing to fear.
Bible never promised rapture infact there is no such word as rapture in the bible. Google it or use your phone bible to search for the word rapture.
You will never see any.
Instead of rapture, the bible says God created man to replenish this world .Genesis 1:28.
So i will advice that you people should face and focus on your legitimate duties and don't be lazy people

1 Like

Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by rekinomtla(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2017
There is no rapture and there will never be one either. It is a false doctrine that has no biblical foundation, most Christians though history haven't even heard of this doctrine. It is one of many false teachings taught today by devilish pastors.

1 Like

Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by dalaman: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Assuming this mythical rapture is true, how will christians know when it has taken place?
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by hahn(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2017
I am actually typing from heaven right now with free wifi and what the op said is true

By the way, the real God is Sango and atheists are allowed. However all Christians and Muslims are going to hell

Better type your last comment because there is no wifi there cheesy grin
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yea.Rapture will occur but we will be taken unaware. Jesus is coming for the perfect church, the one without spots or sin.until he sees that, he wouldn't come. But all the same we should be alert because things are happening. We should be concern about living holy and pleasing our maker such that when rapture occurs we wouldn't be surprised. It's like a student studying hard for an examination, he reads the textbook back to back and predict likely questions. When he goes to the exam and sees what he had predicted, he's happy. Rapture is one thing but holiness is the key to rapture.
ALL BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN WILL BE RAPTURED....ALL BELIEVERS IN CHRIST WILL BE RAPTURED....NON WILL BE LEFT BEHIND, BECAUSE JESUS IS OUR QUALIFIER AND NOT OUR BEHAVIOUR OR OUR EFFORT

1 Like

Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by obisco4u: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
[s] ALL BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN WILL BE RAPTURED....ALL BELIEVERS IN CHRIST WILL BE RAPTURED....NON WILL BE LEFT BEHIND, BECAUSE JESUS IS OUR QUALIFIER AND NOT OUR BEHAVIOUR OR OUR EFFORT[/s]

Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=obisco4u post=60752731][/quote]. Bro, Christ Jesus loves you... He fully demonstrated it when he mounted the cross for you... you are the most precious asset to him under the sun.
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by AfricaNigerian: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
I've read sensible comments so far apart from that of those that said i'm high on weed for creating this topic after what i saw with my own eyes at the bus-stop.
some posts i've read made me agree to the fact that there are intelligent people here on Nairaland
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by revelatiorcm(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Here is my input towards your post:

As Christians I strongly believe that we should not conclude rapture according to the letter (bible) it may happen anytime, anyhow,

That's why Jesus said 'if those days are not cut, even the elect won't be saved" Matthew 24:22

2 Corithians 3:6
Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

now what you saw might be the truth, rapture indeed, ( Matthew 24:26)

if not, -then '

Deuteronomy 29:29
The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by obisco4u: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
. Bro, Christ Jesus loves you... He fully demonstrated it when he mounted the cross for you... you are the most precious asset to him under the sun.

Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by geoworldedu: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Babsmike:
Rapture! Rapture !! Rapture!!! Pls who will be online to post the event or who will make the FTC?

God please help us to be none of the above.
God help me to be one of the above. I must miss the rapture in Jesus name.
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by paxonel(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
. Bro, Christ Jesus loves you... He fully demonstrated it when he mounted the cross for you... you are the most precious asset to him under the sun.
That does not mean that there will be rapture
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by AfricaNigerian: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
geoworldedu:
God help me to be one of the above. I must miss the rapture in Jesus name.
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
paxonel:

That does not mean that there will be rapture
THERE WILL BE RAPTURE...IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD LIE...HE IS THE CREATOR AND MASTER OF TIME...THE LORD WILL COME AT HIS OWN APPOINTED TIME
Re: The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now by Nostradamus: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Using Igbo Wooden Flute (oja) In Traditional Gospel Music Demonic? (video) / Islamization: London Closes 500 Churches; Opens 423 New Mosques / The Babcock University Sextaped Girl Typifies "Never Judge A Book By Its Cover"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.