Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,796 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Wife Material - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wife Material (2238 Views)

"In The Next 3-5 Years There Will Be Only 10% Of Wife Material In The World" / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

right here hun and still kicking grin grin

not to pry but last i checked from my "reliable" source that up there @bolded is invalid and is a blatant lie sad undecided (even though i'd rejoice if it trully happens as that would mean my 1 week crush would finally be single and ready to mingle again lipsrsealed grin )

howdy do BTW

You wanto kill yourself before I start crushing on you abi? angry

Lol. Your reliable source is feeding on stale news, then. embarassed

Not bad, not bad at all. Crazie weekend. cool
Re: The Wife Material by ADIEMUS(f): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
God bless your brain,sis
Mumu boys be thinking: wife material=workaholic

1 Like

Re: The Wife Material by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You wanto kill yourself before I start crushing on you abi? angry

Lol. Your reliable source is feeding on stale news, then. embarassed

Not bad, not bad at all. Crazie weekend. cool

shocked shocked
shocked...................dang! I'm never getting sick or putting me self at risk till that time of crushing comes grin grin

crazie weekend huh? embarassed
now i feel left out and jealous

while you having a crazie weekend i'm sitting here sulking with a near broken arm and ankle..............issoraite......
Re: The Wife Material by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: The Wife Material by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
AgbaNgohile:
An argument was on on social media few weeks ago saying a woman that cannot cook soup with 500 naira is not a good wife material, so, I ask, how many of you men can build a duplex with 10,000 naira?
Lol
nice boobs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meaning Of The Different Types Of Noise Women Make During S3x / Woman Exposes Her Cheating Boyfriend By Sending Daughter To Seduce Him (video) / She's My Girlfriend - Her Breathe Stinks Like A Public Toilet �. What Do I Do?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.