Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,760 members, 7,972,732 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:13 PM

UBA Group Deploys Ai-powered Callback Technology - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Group Deploys Ai-powered Callback Technology (11887 Views)

Unending Debit Alerts By UBA Group On My Account!!! / UBA Group,FG to provide financial support for coronavirus emergency intervention / UBA Group Emerges African Bank Of The Year At The Banker Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Group Deploys Ai-powered Callback Technology by kokomaster3d: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2017
people go loose their jobs
Re: UBA Group Deploys Ai-powered Callback Technology by aikyg(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2017
napoleon77:

Is the representative a human or a chatbot or AI?

The call goes to a human agent. There is a routing algorithm built right into the system. It helps push the call to a human agent with the appropriate skills to attend to the caller.
Re: UBA Group Deploys Ai-powered Callback Technology by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yes, it makes sense but call back request is not an efficient measure of customer service. Call back to do what really? How many banking problems are solved via call back?? Most times, one is required to visit a branch and that's where many banks are failing. Banking hall customer service
Re: UBA Group Deploys Ai-powered Callback Technology by Dani2017: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Artificial intelligence is taking over everything soon as the most companies are trying to save cost.
Re: UBA Group Deploys Ai-powered Callback Technology by kolokolobi(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2017
hopsydboi:

Regardless of the market/industry. "The process and methodology" of how you run the business is the most important competitive advantage!
Should I go on with an elaborate sum up?

I'll be glad for you to elaborate.

However I believe that the strategic assets that confers the most competitive advantage is that which is not easily imitable by competitors in the industry hence variance sector wise. The knowledge based view has placed capabilities at the top of strategic assets ladder. Interchanged with technology they are top dog strategic assets in my view.
Re: UBA Group Deploys Ai-powered Callback Technology by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
kolokolobi:

I'll be glad for you to elaborate.

However I believe that the strategic assets that confers the most competitive advantage is that which is not easily imitable by competitors in the industry hence variance sector wise. The knowledge based view has placed capabilities at the top of strategic assets ladder. Interchanged with technology they are top dog strategic assets in my view.
Several things are done in different ways . However I will have to agree to your point. I possibly forgot the imitable characteristic of strategic asset.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sporry Info / Fire At Jos Road In Kaduna: Shops At Automobile Spare Parts Market Destroyed / Telecom Operators Turn To Renewables As Monthly Energy Bill Hits N56bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.