Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,779 members, 7,886,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

For Those Of You That Still Doubt The Existence Of Heaven And Hell! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Of You That Still Doubt The Existence Of Heaven And Hell! (979 Views)

Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Atheists: Empirical Reasoning For The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Of You That Still Doubt The Existence Of Heaven And Hell! by heavnbound: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2010
My brothers and sisters, I greet you all.
IF I DON'T SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE, I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH ME.
NAIRALAND MODERATORS, I BEG YOU TO PUT THIS POST ON THE HOMEPAGE OF THIS SITE AS IT IS A DIRECT MESSAGE FROM GOD.

The truth is that the devil have been using and still using so many things to decieve people that they barely have time to listen to the gospel truth.

MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, I LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT TIME IS FAST RUNNING OUT. PLEASE, TAKE THIS MESSAGES VERY VERY VERY SERIOUS.You don't have to read everything now but just take it one at a time.

Click on this link to see the revelations God opened my eyes to see few days ago.

http://www.divinerevelations.info

God bless you all.
Re: For Those Of You That Still Doubt The Existence Of Heaven And Hell! by jagunlabi(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2010
Not again! Some people need to move or be moved permanently into their self created fantasy lands, just as long as they leave or be taken away from planet earth. cool
Re: For Those Of You That Still Doubt The Existence Of Heaven And Hell! by kvolander: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2010
My dear friend,

Heaven and Hell are real. Don't let the devil deceive you.

Please, can you just listen and do this?
Take off sometime off any activity,
Go to a very secluded place where tranquility reigns,
Think about your past, your present, and what you think will happen to you after life.

I pray God opens eyes.
Re: For Those Of You That Still Doubt The Existence Of Heaven And Hell! by Madukaele(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2010
the easiest way to find out is for u to pray and ask God to show you the true existence of life after death. during my secoundery school days my C.R.K teacher told use to pray that way for a week, we did and most people had dreams to prove it. and i belive for anyone that have douths let him or her pray like dat.with Gods mercy he will reveal to the willing heart. God bless
Re: For Those Of You That Still Doubt The Existence Of Heaven And Hell! by Dolemite(f): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2010
Muslims have their own tales of dying and going to heaven to meet Allah bla bla bla, what if you as a Christian dies, goes to your judgement point and find out that Allah is the one true God, not Jesus. . .that would funny as hell. grin
Re: For Those Of You That Still Doubt The Existence Of Heaven And Hell! by heavnbound: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2010
Dolemite:

Muslims have their own tales of dying and going to heaven to meet Allah bla bla bla, what if you as a Christian dies, goes to your judgement point and find out that Allah is the one true God, not Jesus. . .that would funny as hell. grin

Do you know that most muslims believe in the bible but just will not admit it?
Do you know that they believe in the law of Moses?

They know all these life after death events very well.

I say it again, Christ is coming very very soon.
Re: For Those Of You That Still Doubt The Existence Of Heaven And Hell! by Dolemite(f): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2010
heavnbound:

Do you know that most muslims believe in the bible but just will not admit it?
Do you know that they believe in the law of Moses?

They know all these life after death events very well.

I say it again, Christ is coming very very soon.
Be sure to sign ALL your worldly possesions to me when if you get 'raptured', i plan to be in the arms of a woman with questionable morals when if Jesus comes, so i figured if i take all you Christians worldly possesions, i'd be RICH, and would'nt have to take the mark during the tribulation period  grin
Re: For Those Of You That Still Doubt The Existence Of Heaven And Hell! by Nimshi: 1:34am On Mar 06, 2010
heavnbound:

IF I DON'T SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE, I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH ME.
NAIRALAND MODERATORS, I BEG YOU TO PUT THIS POST ON THE HOMEPAGE OF THIS SITE AS IT IS A DIRECT MESSAGE FROM GOD.
Click on this link to see the revelations God opened my eyes to see few days ago.

http://www.divinerevelations.info

God spoke to you and all you got was a message to set up a website?!

You lost a solid chance, poster.

Feel bad some for you, cos when God gets unhappy, stuff - really bad stuff - happens.

Re: For Those Of You That Still Doubt The Existence Of Heaven And Hell! by lonelydude: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2010
Jesus is truly coming soon
Re: For Those Of You That Still Doubt The Existence Of Heaven And Hell! by heavnbound: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2010
Nimshi:

Feel bad some for you, cos when God gets unhappy, stuff - really bad stuff - happens.

Nimshi:

@Nimshi,

I don't know what you really talking about but I must let you know that the best way to let people know about the coming of Christ is to give the experience of people who have had a face2face encounter with Christ himself.
I personally believe so many people are tired of hearing the John 3:16 which calls for the f2f encounters.
God is definitely going to be pleased with me posting this websites for you guys. Now I know your blood will not be required from my hands according to Ezekiel 33:1 - end

Also, do you know about the Rich man and Lazarus? Remember when they both died, the rich man went to hell and lazarus to heaven. Remember the bible said the rich man told Abraham to send someone from the dead to preach to his brothers so they don't join him in hell but Abraham replied him by saying "they have got the prophets to preach to them". Luke 16:19 - 31

My reason for bringing up this is because God has actually answered that richman's request through a Nigerian who died and rose after three days to confirm Heaven and Hell. For this particular story check the videos below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNaoDyV-PJ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo9OeWkAU7U&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DKqL-B9kbY&feature=related

My brother, I would advise you to stop arguing and spread the message that Jesus is coming soon.

God bless you Brother.

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Invent A God, Shall We? Deepsight And Co. / Permission To Use Your Material. / Please Advise!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.