Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,265 members, 7,881,008 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:46 AM

The Unveiling Of The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare 11 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Unveiling Of The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare 11 (2003 Views)

Omc Hails Oba Ewuare I I On Looted Artifacts Returned To Benin Kingdom / The Unveiling- #justrite4me By Justrite Online / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari In A Fantastic Handshake With Oba Ewuare II. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unveiling Of The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare 11 by ugberaesejoseph: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
The Images Of The Crown Prince of BĂ©nin Kingdom has been unveiled. He is Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare. He was unveiled at the Oba of Benin's palace where immediate past Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams

Oshiomhole, was honoured by the Benin Monarch, Oba Ewuare II in a grand reception to send forth the Ex-Governor and thank him for his developmental impacts in Edo state.CLICK HERE TO SEE PRINCE EZELEKHAI EWUARE PHOTOS.

(1) (Reply)

Spare-part Dealer On Iveco Daily / My Experience With Alibaba in SCOAN(TB Joshua)...Nigeria King Of Comedy! / Find Out Who The Bank Debtors Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.