Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

Is This Adultery? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Adultery? (1454 Views)

How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos / Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Adultery? by bagidi: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2007
My husband is a flirt and known for it by my family and his. He impregnated a girl and had a baby outside. I have tried to talk it out with him but he has refused to change. Recently I met a guy and one thing led to the other and we fell in love. My knowing him made me to worry less about my flirting husband cos now, I care less wherever or whenever he goes and comes, i have even found making love uninteresting with my husband. This new guy kisses and romances me but we have not the main thing anyway. But I am afraid cos my husband's tradition is against this, what should i do? Is this adultery already?
Re: Is This Adultery? by jbbaby(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2007
YES MA IT IS ADULTERY n the lord is against such, pls stay away frm d new guy n talk things over wt ur husband.

He might nt listern on time though bt wt prayers n love, so much love from u he would change.
u av to really be close to God cos he is d only one dat can resolve such situations.
having an affair would only ruin things d more.

I AM SO SORRY ABT D PRESENT SITUATION, BT IT'S WELL.
JUST BE PRAYERFUL.
Re: Is This Adultery? by bagidi: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2007
thank u so much for your encouragement and advice. I have been trying these days to get really close to God, I have come to know he is the only one that can give me love. Even if I don't get love from any man, I  now believe God is there for me. Your advice really elated and freed my mind.
Re: Is This Adultery? by mamaput(f): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2007
I think you are only adding to your problems,.
What ever you want to do about your husband , you need a clear head and clean hands.
If what you are doing now leaks out you will be in a mess and a big one as that.
I suggest you go and visit a friend, sister , brother ,mother . Someone a little bit far away .And use the time to think things over
Re: Is This Adultery? by mamaput(f): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2007
Or you can tell your husband you are no more sleeping with him till he has done an Aids test.
If he gose to do it just maybe the fear whilewaiting for the result may make him start to use condom.
There is no cure for cheating husbands. The only thing to be done is that he uses condom outside,
Re: Is This Adultery? by Analytical(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2007
Bagidi,

Yes it is ADULTERY! But you can still retrace your steps. Severe yourself from this new fellow. It will only bring you misery and regret later. End that relationship with him now. Remember whatever brought you and your husband in the first place, it is called first love. Bring it back.

But take care of you first. Fix yourself. Quit trying to get close to God. Just get close to him. He won't drive you out. He likes us just as we are to come to him. Do it now. Hit the floor and make a complete surrender of yourself and your marriage to Him. He will surely see to it.

Then work on yourself. What is that that drives out your husband? Probably your nagging. Nagging won't make him stop cheating. Quit that. Maybe your shoddy appearance? Then work on that. Get seductive for him alone. It is allowed. Seduce him back, he belongs to you. Or is it sex? Don't deny him. Let him beg you to stop and when he does, don't stop! Give him overdose of it. Drain him and he won't find any reason to take his eye of you. It works.

Also accept the mistake he has made. Treat the child as yours. Accept her. Let your hubby see the complete change in you. I tell you, he will repent and beg for your forgivennes and ask for that same God that has so changed you. There surely is a cure for cheating husband!

You will need all the resilience and courage you've got. You can do it, you can bring back that fire, radiance and warmth in your home.

Get to work now, right away! God be with you.
Re: Is This Adultery? by Bolarge(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2007
To answer ur question upfront: Yes it is adultery.Pls stay away from it.
The mistake women make time n'time again is always believing the new guy is better than d philandering husband.
Don't u think the emotional trough u are experiencing cld've made even the devil look like a knight in shining armor?
I'm not in any way questioning ur judgement,all I'm tryin to say is u're too emotionally vulnerable now and any "sharp" guy can easily work his way into ur heart n'eventually btw ur . . u know what
For most women,it's only when he's thru dt they realise d nu guy wz no better dn d devil @ home.
What kinda man will fool around a married woman anyway? Think 'bout it.

NB:Most pathologically adulterous men are actually secretly hoping and praying for their wives to get involved in such a mess.That way all hell will be let loose and believe me it's usually not the man dt will be @ d receiving end.
The same society dt is lookin the other way as ur husband is comitting sexual atrocities all over the place will kill u for dt one-time romp. sad
Re: Is This Adultery? by sisimose(f): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2007
IT IS ADULTERY and you are both guilty the fact he did it first makes no difference, you both need urgent talks to see where your marriage is heading, time to make some clear and final decisions. it's your beds, you two need to sort it out now.
Re: Is This Adultery? by uspry1(f): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2007
Yes you and your husband are committed adultery under God's eyes---SINFULLY!!!
Re: Is This Adultery? by Goggle: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2007
shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cryIt may be very easy to say that this is adultery but gents and ladies lets face the reality and talk to ourselves. Guys to guys and ladies to ladies. The devil is gradually taking our [i][/i]home, family and virtues away from us through sureptitious means. Starting from the bank, ladies in the banks want to date their customers, they will even be offering themselves seductively, infact the married young ones are the target all in the name of a fling, some even call it just freinds and pre-intimacy(f'n'f). Let us wake up most families that started nowadays dont last anymore, b4 u close your eyes and open it they have broken up, what is going on. My people lets talk about this, these are challenges that concerns all of us and we must all address it.

Is there no more decorum, self discipline anymore? What is it really, entering you and coming, all in space of 5 minutes and you and I will look like slowpoke or fool, come of it and put a stop to this dont let any useless girl break your home and shatter your dream, make turn around and decide for the best today. Chose to be the best for the best ( your spouse), you will ive to be grateful to yourself for the right decision
[flash=200,200][/flash] angry.
Re: Is This Adultery? by nduleme(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2007
Though I think this is coming much too late, but we know a cub today certainly has the features of a lion he will be tomorrow, and there is no gain-saying the fact.

I strongly believe its easy to know a man that would cheat his wife, at the dating stage she would have seen some goings on, probably she would want to ignore them because "she is in love".

My advice for a lady that finds herself in a home that both of them have relationships outside the home, is for her to do a rethink. Since you were rather to accept him inspite of the "little little" sights you saw at your pre-mariage stage, you should be able to hold on.

First 2 wrongs don't make a right, so you should stop it and begin to see see how you can make up with your husband
Re: Is This Adultery? by Seun(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2007
The marriage is over. Break it up. End of story. You shouldn't have married a player in the first place.
Re: Is This Adultery? by youngies(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2007
Seun, why do you leave her with no hope or option? It is rather too presumptious
Re: Is This Adultery? by Seun(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2007
The husband is cheating to the point of having a child outside, now the wife is cheating. Is there any marriage left?
Re: Is This Adultery? by youngies(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2007
A lot is still left in the marriage, because it is for better for worse. ups and down are to be expected including cheating and betrayals.

But again the ability of the couple to summount their wahala is what matters, and in this case, i see the willingness of one the partners to still make it work.
Re: Is This Adultery? by FELORE(f): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2008
adultry BIG TIME, yes ma, it sooooo is, may god help u and yo family!! undecided
Re: Is This Adultery? by chika98: 2:04am On Jul 18, 2008
What a man can do a woman can do too grin
Jk sha.
Re: Is This Adultery? by princessk1: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2008
nope not adultery, its revenge wink
Re: Is This Adultery? by salinson: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2008
all i could advise u do is that , when so called your husband is now care less for your let his family be aware of this and if you dont have in tress in him again just go for divorce.But dont leave that guy that you just met, only avoid sex with him and your husband too cos of disease .
Re: Is This Adultery? by zeal500: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2008
Screw if u have to
no only am sabi asala

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law Wahalla! / Husband Commit Suicide After Wife Beats Him Up In Public / Baby GRACIOUS Is Back In Nigeria After A Successfu Heart Surgery In France (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.