Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,500 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} (1356 Views)

Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu / Photos Of People Attacked In Rivers State Today Viewers Discretion Advised!! / Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by violent(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2010
[flash=535,325]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/cYb0IFuggwU[/flash]

Just as Fela sang. . . I sorry for my country
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by violent(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2010
Shame of a nation
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by agabaI23(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2010
Was this at Jos?
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by violent(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2010
agabaI23:

Was this at Jos?

It was in Kaduna.
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by violent(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2010
All the policemen at 2:13 should be made to face the full wrath of the law for openly defying the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by blackmann(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2010
Fost it was Jos, then maiduguri, now someone else is saying this SAME clip is kaduna. which do we believe?
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by kidonig: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2010
It doesn't matter where it happened. The fact is that it occurred in Nigeria. The name of the police man in charge was shown in the clip. If we all can see this, I presume that the authorities can as well. I posted the gory picture of the armed robbery attack on the Benin-Ore road. It simply means that both the armed robbers and the police have the same code of conduct.
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by kidonig: 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2010
M Ahmadu is the name I saw on the clip as the leader of the hoodlums. I couldn't make out the name of the other one. One of them was even saying that the people should be shot in the chest and not on the head as he wanted to take the poor guy's hat. Is it difficult to get them and make them confess to their crime and make them swallow their own medicine?
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by agabaI23(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2010
Sorry for asking. I saw that initially in the office where the speaker was disabled.

I now know where!
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by RichyBlacK(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2010
I've been saying it and will keep saying it that the Nigerian Police Force and the Nigerian Army are made up of the very worst elements in Nigeria. These hoodlums, along with the politicians who give them cover are the most despicable, most foul souls on this planet. There is nothing good than can be said about the NPF or NA in any general sense.
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by violent(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2010
How exactly do we expect the international community to respect us if our police can commit day time murder, and many more of this happens on a daily basis, and the annoying part of it all is that they are proud of it, no one has regards for the rule of law anymore.

Another frustrating issue is that many of this goons get away with it, the police kill more Nigerians than armed robbers do!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by violent(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
RichyBlacK:

I've been saying it and will keep saying it that the Nigerian Police Force and the Nigerian Army are made up of the very worst elements in Nigeria. These hoodlums, along with the politicians who give them cover are the most despicable, most foul souls on this planet. There is nothing good than can be said about the NPF or NA in any general sense.

I think the Nigerian Army is better. . there should be a complete overhaul of the Nigerian Police!

Ask the IG and he will deny that his boys never did such things, what a shame!
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by MrCrackles(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by RichyBlacK(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2010
violent:

I think the Nigerian Army is better. . there should be a complete overhaul of the Nigerian Police!

Ask the IG and he will deny that his boys never did such things, what a shame!

I agree, the Nigerian Police is worse. The real problem is that most of them are secondary school drop out and the rest were bottom feeders at the tertiary institutions they rigged their way into.

This high-level of illiteracy among the NPF is the reason why they cannot read the constitution and cannot understand any meaningful instruction given to them. Their pathetic souls have been programmed to shoot to kill anybody that makes them unhappy. Like violent infants armed with rifles, they'll shoot at anybody and kill for N20.

Not more than 1% of the NPF members can spell the word C-O-N-S-T-I-T-U-T-I-O-N talk less of understanding the meaning of one.

This is what you get when you arm fo.ols with guns! angry
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by violent(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2010
The IG and the entire police force deserves to be sued!
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by violent(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2010
This is where the likes of Falana should come in, if something like this happens in the US or Great Britain, every Larry, Tarry and Ferry would be suing any public office holder who is directly or indirectly involved.
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by RichyBlacK(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2010
violent:

The IG and the entire police force deserves to be sued!

Imagine Nigerians! With all their nonsense religion, they will still tolerate this kind of barbarism and go to pray to God. Which God will listen to people who encourage this kind of lunacy? Abegi.

We must continue to suffer until we learn to respect the right to life. There is nothing God can do to help those who have condemned themselves to darkness.
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by violent(m): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2010
We must continue to suffer until we learn to respect the right to life

Haba, u dey vex o! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by 4Play(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2010
violent:

What other fate, other than suffering, awaits a people who don't respect the right to life for their fellow citizens?
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by Borat1: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2010
Y'all should shut your mouths. . .
It doesnt matter where it happened. . .that is the bloody BOKO-HARAM!
They attacked and killed policemen first
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by RichyBlacK(m): 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2010
violent:

This is where the likes of Falana should come in, if something like this happens in the US or Great Britain, every Larry, Tarry and Ferry would be suing any public office holder who is directly or indirectly involved.

This kind of barbarism displayed on an American street in broad day light? The entire gun laws will change, especially if those murdered were white residents of Mississippi or Alabama.

Recall, AMADOU DIALLO? One man shot and killed by vampires in the NYPD. That singular incident became a cultural, a historical and a social reference point on American society. Books, movies, plays and documentaries have been made on Amadou Diallo's death. However, in lawless Nigeria, we don't even know the names of the victims the evil children of Satan shot in cold blood.
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by violent(m): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2010
~Borat~:

Yes they did, but we aren't savages yet!. . . . and that's why we have the Judicial system!

Did you actually watch the part of the video where they went to their individual houses, drag them to the streets and got them shot in broad daylight?
How are they sure they got the right people.
The two handicapped guys that were shot, do you think they attacked and killed policemen too?
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by RichyBlacK(m): 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2010
~Borat~:

You're an insolent fool, a fuk.tard and an a.s.s.wipe for making such an insensitive statement. How I wish it was members of your family that were murdered by those children of Satan, you bloody id.iot!

What evidence do you have that those innocent men, some of them crippled, were members of Boko-Haram? Even if they were members of Boko-Haram, how dare you deny them their right to a fair trial? What are the courts for?

It is because of ass.holes like you that Nigeria remains a retrogressive society; a backward commune of poverty; a land rigged with failure, strife and wickedness. It is savages like you that perpetuate this sort of barbarism!

Tomorrow you will go and pray to God; which God has time to listen to hypocrites?
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by RichyBlacK(m): 12:06am On Mar 04, 2010
violent:

Why I no go vex? That video was available to many of our media houses, but it was Al-Jazeera that had to reveal it. Our useless Nigerian media were too afraid to show the true nature of our evil NPF.

No society that is firmly against this kind of nonsense will tolerate this, under any guise.

Look at imbeciles like ~Borat~. Millions of Nigerians are okay with such cold-blooded murder, as long as it is " the other people" being affected. But the day the children of Satan will visit their evil on them or their family members, that's when they'll come to Nairaland and complain about "man's inhumanity to man".

These cold blooded murders by the NPF can never be sustained without the collusion of a sizeable proportion of the Nigerian populace.
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by violent(m): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2010
RichyBlacK:

This kind of barbarism displayed on an American street in broad day light? The entire gun laws will change, especially if those murdered were white residents of Mississippi or Alabama.

Recall, AMADOU DIALLO? One man shot and killed by vampires in the NYPD. That singular incident became a cultural, a historical and a social reference point on American society. Books, movies, plays and documentaries have been made on Amadou Diallo's death. However, in lawless Nigeria, we don't even know the names of the victims the evil children of Satan shot in cold blood.

Yes, but the officers involved in Diallo's case were acquitted right?
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by Borat1: 12:15am On Mar 04, 2010
@RichyBLACK
May your whole family be shot multiple times in the back by armed gunmen in the full glare of the applauding public you schizophrenic imbecilic dipstick. . .
You are an obtuse irredeemable fool. . .i say again that is the bloody boko-haram, and crutches or no crutches, they will kill you without batting an eye-lid. All they need is the say-so. . .
You want to charge them to court? So what next? They'll be sentenced to time in jail? After dissecting live humans for no reason?
You make me sick. . .*pukes*
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by violent(m): 12:18am On Mar 04, 2010
~Borat~:

@RichyBLACK
May your whole family be shot multiple times in the back by armed gunmen in the full glare of the applauding public you schizophrenic imbecilic dipstick. . .
You are an obtuse irredeemable fool. . .i say again that is the bloody boko-haram, and crutches or no crutches, they will kill you without batting an eye-lid. All they need is the say-so. . .
You want to charge them to court? So what next? They'll be sentenced to time in jail? After dissecting live humans for no reason?

oh! so in your words Mr Borat, the police are justified to carry out jungle justice and kill whoever they think is guilty?

. . . now this makes me sick ***pukes**
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:22am On Mar 04, 2010
for your information guys all the officers involved in the extra-judicial killings. 17 officers were arrested and arraigned in an abuja high court yesterday. the trial is ongoing. the IG is asking for an accelerated hearing.
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by RichyBlacK(m): 12:25am On Mar 04, 2010
violent:

Yes, but the officers involved in Diallo's case were acquitted right?

True, but that's because of America's fundamental problem of racism and xenophobia (Diallo was not a US citizen - some Americans don't believe US laws should protect non-US citizens), especially the criminal justice system. However, the City of New York (which runs the NYPD) paid the sum of $3 million to the family of Diallo.

The important issue is the way the society reacted. Unlike Nigeria where people just allow their primitive prejudices take over their brains, and label the innocent departed "Boko-Haramites", Diallo's death sparked a cultural revolution in New York. Rudy Giuliani was stained for life, the despicable NYPD Street Crime Unit was disbanded, the name Amadou Diallo became popular in the US, etc.

While in Nigeria, we don't even know the name of one of the victims. A society that allows victims to go nameless is a sick one indeed.
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by RichyBlacK(m): 12:31am On Mar 04, 2010
~Borat~:

@RichyBLACK

~Borat~,

You're a sick f.u.ck and the NPF will kill your entire family, you maggot! Instead of engaging that your akamu brain, at least akamu is better than nothing, you're supporting the extra-judicial murder of innocent civilians.

May God, in His infinite powers, punish you eternally and may you never know peace until you change from your barbaric ways. Unless you change, may you die by the bullets of the evil Nigerian Police Force! May they label you an armed robber after murdering you in cold blood! You fa..ot!

Your type disgust ever civilized entity, you ghoulish fuk.tard!
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by Borat1: 12:42am On Mar 04, 2010
He he! Freak. . .
My family is miiiiles aways from the trigger happy npf cool
No i dont support Extra-judicial killing. . .it cannot be justified. I only wanted to say the popo were aggrieved due to the unprovoked assault by the boko-haram on their fellow officers, and you, prompted by your leaking brain jumped in and started spewing gibberish. . .
Oh! You live in somalia! shocked
Your dead and mutilated body will be tied to a truck and dragged to and fro mogadishu by al-shabbab while dogs try to get at it . . .bastaaaard!
Re: Extra Judicial Killing. . .{viewer's Discretion Advised} by Onlytruth(m): 1:12am On Mar 04, 2010
~Borat~:

He he! Freak. . .
My family is miiiiles aways from the trigger happy npf cool
No i dont support Extra-judicial killing. . .it cannot be justified. I only wanted to say the popo were aggrieved due to the unprovoked assault by the boko-haram on their fellow officers, and you, prompted by your leaking brain jumped in and started spewing gibberish. . .
Oh! You live in somalia! shocked
Your dead and mutilated body will be tied to a truck and dragged to and fro mogadishu by al-shabbab while dogs try to get at it . . .bastaaaard!

Mr Borat

Your style of reasoning is what is wrong with Nigeria. Have you ever heard of "injustice to someone somewhere is injustice to EVERYONE EVERYWHERE"? Your line of thinking is part of why people support the death penalty. They often think to themselves "well I won't kill anyone, so I don't need to worry about death penalty". It never occurs to them that they could be WRONGLY ACCUSED. It happens regularly. cool

Just like you are thinking that your family is safe from the NPF bullets, if you don't repent of that type of logic, your family can't be safe even in heaven! Most of us here are in very safe environments and have NO NEED of agitating for one in Nigeria. But, any person with a higher level of consciousness knows that the world is not supposed to be about oneself, but rather something higher than ourselves.

I'm sure you must have complained about the mess going on in Nigeria (unless you are not a Nigerian undecided). Do you know why nobody would go out to demonstrate and challenge the thieves holding us down? They will be gunned down like the boko harams! cool That is why it is so lame to justify these extra judicial killings in any way, shape or form.

If Jonathan is smart and wants to change Nigeria, he must arrest all of those policemen and soldiers and have them tried and sentenced for murder. They will send a powerful message to the security agencies that Nigerian citizens are worth something. It will even allow citizens to defend their votes and other constitutional rights.

There you go. I thought it was necessary to give this lecture. You might already know them, but other Nigerians might not know. I rest it here. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youth Empowerment / N70.5bn Security Communication Project Suffers Setback / Presidency: Igbo Have Agreed With North Over 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.