Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,474 members, 7,920,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:46 PM

Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander (1845 Views)

Can I Upgrade My Kuda Bank Account With Temporary Voter's Card? / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by BabyApple(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Please i really advice. I just completed the payment of the keke maruwa i collected on hire purchase last year august at the rate of 850k. After spending a year plus to balance the owner.. The keke has fully become mine now. Now i feel very very weak and tired.. I am a going to be 30 next year January.. I am not too proud of the work though i can make a minimum of 5k daily from the work Monday to Friday which makes 25k weekly and 100k monthly but the thing is i am tired of the work.. I mean i don worn out .. The keke is still very neat and can still serve me additional 1 year if i want to continue the work.. No be say i dey proud.. I am a good looking guy... But once any babe find out that i am a keke maruwa rider, that's the end of the story.. I want to get married.. I want to upgrade myself.. Please how do i go about it..
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Khallyella(f): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Just be yourself..
Tables turn around, if you rush to upgrade yourself to please "babe", and unfortunately, things gets tough, she might leave..
If you have a lady that doesn't appreciate you for who/what you are, open the door wide open for her to leave unless she has some kind of plans to get you better, if she's bringing nothing to the table, let her leave if she wants to.
Better to have someone you know wouldn't leave in any situation, Infidelity aside, build your dream with the lady or risk being exploited and dumped. Ciao.

8 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by MhizzAJ(f): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
I ll tell u what to do
ll be back
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Viserion: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
bros use that money start better business na
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Leave those babes and focus on your keke. Keke is yours for life,as long as it doesn't crash. Babe fit leave you anytime.

BTW, if you stop the work and get married...you have any other work in mind already?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Draei: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Keep up with your current work till you've
saved enough, then you can move to a better
standard. Shun that brain processing the idea
of getting married to you, you ain't ready...

5 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by BabyApple(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Khallyella:
Just be yourself..
Tables turn around, if you rush to upgrade yourself to please "babe", and unfortunately, things gets tough, she might leave..
If you have a lady that doesn't appreciate you for who/what you are, open the door wide open for her to leave unless she has some kind of plans to get you better, if she's bringing nothing to the table, let her leave if she wants to.
Better to have someone you know wouldn't leave in any situation, Infidelity aside, build your dream with the lady or risk being exploited and dumped. Ciao.
Mehnn am short of word! I cant believe this is coming out of a woman. I salute you.
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Adaumunocha(f): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Give the keke to someone and invest in agriculture with saved resources or you acquire skills you have passion for and build up from there. Never hide who you are, those who truly love you will stay with you through thick and thin.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Khallyella(f): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mehnn am short of word! I cant believe this is coming out of a woman. I salute you.

All the best Dear...

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Draei: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
Khallyella:

All the best Dear...
Read the write up again....
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by bigtt76(f): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
Well if you stop the work, what or where do you expect to get the money to marry come from? If you give your Keke to another driver, you may end up with a round own Keke. Best option is sell it for something lower and invest your money into something n else which
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by stacyadams: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
continue ur hustle bro..u go carry babe wey be ur own some day..forget dem slay queen..make enuf money to buy car for ur hustle..that upgrading
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Khallyella(f): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Draei:

Read the write up again....

That's quoted, been a while I last stepped in here and forgot how to properly quote a post.
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Adaumunocha(f): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Many graduates no see 40k job talk more of 100k monthly income.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by mofeoluwadassah: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
just leave them alone for now....focus on whatever you're doing and make your money and you'll see them begging to be ur side chick
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by greatmarshall(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Oboy bring the keke make i help you ride am as the work dey shame you... Then go buy HYPO use wash yourself make you upgrade
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by BabyApple(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Khallyella:

That's quoted, been a while I last stepped in here and forgot how to properly quote a post.
lol. Funny
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Khallyella(f): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Leave those babes and focus on your keke. Keke is yours for life,as long as it doesn't crash. Babe fit leave you anytime.

BTW, if you stop the work and get married...you have any other work in mind already?

Hehe,come rain, come shine, the keke can't wake up one beautiful morning to tell him IT'S OVER, but the "babe" can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Khallyella:

Hehe,come rain, come shine, the keke can't wake up one beautiful morning to tell him IT'S OVER, but the "babe" can.
Exactly.
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by BabyApple(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Exactly.
Mehn i tire for this matter..
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
Work some more and save, then you can go into a more glamorous business.
Just give yourself some more time and the upgrade will come.
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by faith551(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Khallyella:
Just be yourself..

It's so relieving to know ladies like u still exist
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Orodje(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Op just be yourself, there are so many people that aspire to be like you, mhen with that keke you be big boy coz you earn more than most bankers and itz furcking self employ you are your own boss you decide when to go to work and when to close, just make sure you have save a lot before you think of something else. you can be driving the keke while at the same time you invest in other business.
What most girls need is a man who can put food on the table, there are so many girls who will die for you because they know with that keke its zero hungry cool

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Chommieblaq(f): 12:31am On Sep 24, 2017
Focus on your keke biz, raise money buy brand new one, give am person to dey ride for for you. before you know it you go get 3 keke. You can then use the proceeds from your keke biz and start a business.

No try leave your keke biz o, I know 2 of my course mate wey dey drive keke o

Many graduate with good grade never even see 50k job, but you have something that's fetching you 100k a month, by the time you save up and buy more keke, your profit go increase too.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2017
At this hash economy u want to drop something that pays you 100k per month just because some useles women with zero brain no dey reason your matta , guy let me ask you.................

are you with your senses?.

5 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by LordKO(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2017
@OP

You settle to marry you don't marry to settle. Kindly create your life path and encrypt it. Actually, you may not be proud but you're sure suffering from inferiority complex. And always remember that one who lives on other people's opinions is as good as dead.

Have you heard of the words "divestment and diversification" before? Well, all you need do at this juncture is to focus on your keke work, set your target - don't set your target on time but on goal, this is for you to avoid taking to expediency instead of principle to accomplish your wishes - and begin to save from your work. Once you have enough savings then, divest and diversify.

Truth is that it's hard to ascend the success ladder but it's even harder to remain successful. So, redefine your ethical philosophy before embarking on your future endeavors.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2017
You would have used the 850k to start a business since you are ashamed of driving kekenapep.
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by Homeboiy: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2017
Download appleroot and use it to upgrade yourself

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by TINALETC3(f): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
If u upgrade ursef 2 d height of an iroko tree bc of a woman, jst make sure u remain dere. D day u mistakenly fall, wl b d beginning of her end in ur life. B ursef, wen ur "Mrs" right shows up , she luv u d way u ar.
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by daryoor(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Look for your level.
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by dinak1(f): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
guy you rich oo. 5k per day. hmm. you have gold mine and you want to throw it away. I envy you. oya check this.; if you can save a minimum of 4k per day, you can have 960 at the end of the year. an acre of land in Oyo town is 60,000 imagine ha ving 10 acres to yourself. just plant cassava on all or most. then fence the rest and put goat and sheep. keep hustling and keeping saving. at the end of the day harvesting that cassava na millions. and those livestock during festivals na dollar. a goat is up to 50k and you have many. see future made easy for you and you wan marry. make money my dear and lady will follow you. you will be choosing guy.
Re: Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander by BabyApple(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
dinak1:
guy you rich oo. 5k per day. hmm. you have gold mine and you want to throw it away. I envy you. oya check this.; if you can save a minimum of 4k per day, you can have 960 at the end of the year. an acre of land in Oyo town is 60,000 imagine ha ving 10 acres to yourself. just plant cassava on all or most. then fence the rest and put goat and sheep. keep hustling and keeping saving. at the end of the day harvesting that cassava na millions. and those livestock during festivals na dollar. a goat is up to 50k and you have many. see future made easy for you and you wan marry. make money my dear and lady will follow you. you will be choosing guy.
and you sure say you be female with this your write up.. Mo doubt e

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Different Types Of Orgasms And How To Have Each (1) / If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? / You Really Need To See This{pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.