Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,905 members, 7,933,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:25 AM

For Real It Works, I Tried It And I Earned 2k In Less Than 48hours - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For Real It Works, I Tried It And I Earned 2k In Less Than 48hours (514 Views)

Youth Hacked To Death Because Of 2k In Rivers State / My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Real It Works, I Tried It And I Earned 2k In Less Than 48hours by mrtomola(m): 12:21am On Sep 24, 2017
I saw this particular post on Nairaland few days ago about Writerspay when the OP said he earned 5k in just a week and i first ignored it but later tried it because i have got nothing to loose tho., once i am not investing a dime. To my surprise after i have earned 2000 Points which is N2000 and i decided to Cashout and I received the payment alert to my Bank Account in less than 48hours. No difficult task at all, all you got to do is to post any story then you earn 100 points (N100) per comment and you can also earn 100 points (N100) by referring someone to join.

How it works:

-Open the link for registration https://writerspay.com/index.php?option=com_users&view=registration&referrer=MRTOMOLA&Itemid=101
-Fill the form to register and Submit
-You earn an automatic 500 points (N500) after a successful registration
-Then go to your dashboard and post any story at all (Optional) To start earning 100 points (N100) per Comment or you can reefer anyone to
register and earn 100 points (N100) per a referral.
-You can cashout once your points hit up to 1000 points (N1000) or leave it to accumulate more .
- Your Cash is Direct to your Bank Account.
Re: For Real It Works, I Tried It And I Earned 2k In Less Than 48hours by Lovetinz(m): 3:57am On Sep 24, 2017
Congrats!
You should be a millionaire before Christmas. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Rose Ilogbo Orphanage And Motherless Babies Home (rose Ilogbo Orphanage) / Signs That You're A Mentally Strong Person | By Mr.dynamic / Apply For Latest Glo Graduate Job Recruitment Dec 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.